Alison Keenan has breast cancer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts and best wishes to Alison too, a lovely presenter, always clear and concise.
Best wishes to all who are suffering from this dreadful thing. hope you all make a good and speedy recovery.

Mum was diagnosed aged 78 and had treatment then, she is now 93 and has it again. I am sending very best wishes to Alison and some of my mums tough as old boots strength. xxx

My brother had breast cancer about 12 years ago, fortunately in a treatable encapsulated form. He lives in W. Australia and was interviewed on local radio and TV and was for a time spokesperson for breast cancer awareness in the state.

My best wishes and hopes for a full and speedy recovery to Alison and anyone else on here who may be going through the same thing or has a loved one who is.

I would also like to pass on my best wishes to Alison for a speedy recovery. I thought her blog entry was beautifully written and obviously came from the heart, that must have been hard to do under the circumstances.
Get well soon Alison.
x

I've just recently posted on Alison's blog and have noticed that she hasn't been posting; now I know why. I'd also like to wish Ali all the best for the future and a positive prognosis. I hope she and her family manage to get through this okay. I'm sure QVC will allow her as much time off as she needs.
Hopefully, we'll see her back on air quite soon.
My thoughts are with her.

Not particular a fan HOWEVER in the light of i lost my mum through it + we all girly side of family have very regular mammograms because of it........my thoughts & prayers are with you & your loved one & fight it girl fight for all your worth.......get well soon

Alison has now blogged on the breast cancer forum website. She has put a link on her qvc blog.(sorry I can't do links.)

I just cannot stop thinking about poor Alison. What she must be going through. She has been under so much stress in the last couple of years. I thought that things were getting so much better for her and then this has hit her!

Us blokes can't really imagine what must actually go through a lady's mind when this happens.

For my money, she comes over as a lovely person and a professional, class act as a presenter.

I think I'll have a drink to her speedy return to full health.

What happened to Sam?

He lost his leg in a terrible motorbike accident.
I suspect Alison has had a really awful few years, all the more credit to her for her professionalism on screen. I wish her a very speedy recovery, and some happier times to come.

Latest posts

Back