Alison Keenan has breast cancer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too, was shocked and saddened to hear this. I hope Allison makes a speedy recovery, my mother in law was diagnosed in 1986 and beat it twice.

Yes Boycie I agree - her blog was so unself-pitying, upbeat and positive. I liked the way she told peops not to worry about her because she is in good hands.

I really like Alison and her style of presenting. I think she is a very articulate and clever lady. I have also read that she has had quite a few problems in her life with her son having an accident. I have never heard her playing the victim card - what a character.

Hope that she doesn't need too much treatment or have any complications and will be back on air soon.:star:

I noticed you hadn't been on for a while but am delighted to hear you are trying to move on and hope you thrive and get plenty of good health ! I've met a couple of ladies from there and we meet regularly for lunch, coffee and/or a lot of laughs.

I know what you mean - I meet up every month with the North East girls and we do nothing but laugh... and have also met up with 16 other girls for a weekend... Although I don't go on BCC anymore I'm still in contact with lots of people on facebook... I hope Alison makes full use of the forum for support etc even if it means also having an alias account... (can't imagine her wanting to share some of the side effects... :blush:)

My thoughts are with Alison and her family at this difficult time.

Wishing you speedy recovery, Alison.

We have a lot of fun on this forum, often at the expense of the presenters. News like this is a reality check and I too am very sorry to hear it. The fun will inevitably resume but no real ill is wished to anyone. Hope Alison makes a full recovery.

this is one time when i genuinely hope that the presenters are reading the forum, so that she can see all the good wishes. and if not then i hope julian tells her! :call:

she'll be fine, i know it.

get well soon and come back soon Alison!

A shocking bombshell! My thoughts are with Alison and her family for a full recovery.

Love Jude xx

I'm genuinely sad to hear this news, and send all good wishes to Alison and her family for a speedy recovery. I've been so lucky to avoid this in my own life thus far but am continually impressed by the strength and wit of those I've known who have faced the disease - especially my lovely friend Lizgregs who I met through this forum and whose friendship has very much enhanced mine and my little boy's life :wave:

Wishing Alison and her family all the very best and that she's back on screen soon.

I'm genuinely sad to hear this news, and send all good wishes to Alison and her family for a speedy recovery. I've been so lucky to avoid this in my own life thus far but am continually impressed by the strength and wit of those I've known who have faced the disease - especially my lovely friend Lizgregs who I met through this forum and whose friendship has very much enhanced mine and my little boy's life :wave:

Awww, hun, that is so sweet of you !! Nearly enough to make me shed a tear but I won't !!!!! Yep - we have a fab friendship and it has brought me a lot of joy. :mysmilie_508:

Such awful news. I hope Alison feels better soon. She has been through so much with her son she is such a strong lady. I hopeour wishes on here help to speed her recovery, she deserves all the love and best wishes in the world. xx

Much love and best wishes to Ali K, and to all who have had this awful disease.

xx

Latest posts

Back