Australian Bodycare TSV 13/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have tea tree oil neat and it never did the job nor did the lavender, so I'm always sitting on the fence whenever this brand is on. I guess p&p will be around £6-7 for the tsv set

I heard that baking soda removes odours as well and is much cheaper. I think it needs to be dissolved in some water, rubbed under arms and rinsed. Also used as carpet deodoriser sprinkled overnight and then hoovered out

lol..thanks Marina but think I'll stick with the ABC!

I heard that baking soda removes odours as well and is much cheaper. I think it needs to be dissolved in some water, rubbed under arms and rinsed. Also used as carpet deodoriser sprinkled overnight and then hoovered out

I need to be more careful reading posts - I just read this as "rubbed under arms and rinsed. Also use carpet deodoriser..." I thought it was a bit strange to sprinkle shake n vac under your pits and then get the Gtec out in the morning. :doh::doh:

lol Ali..bit of a performance!

I can't get that mad woman off the shake n vac advert out of my head now, ill be singing the song all day.
"You do the shake n vac, and put the freshness back...."
Ggggggrrrrrrr.

I shall need some of that..got water coming the french doors at the back and boy does it stink when the carpet's wet..!

i use the facial wash when i have breakouts...good stuff.....i still get them at 50 yrs old...this is a life saver ...havnt used other items but i am tempted to try the tetrea stickx have used antibiotics topical lotion for years but dont want to anymore if possible

Latest posts

Back