Bare Escentuals TSV Tues 13th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been wondering about this one, CS. I intend to call them tomorrow to ask.

I was told today it is due to be sent out October 16th

would you recommend the purist collection choppysocks?

I bought this a few weeks ago and I think it is a good kit. I use the foundation every day in the winter months and was running out,so I was very pleased to get it on 3 easy pays.

Snap I bought it mainly for the foundation and the bags! I'm a sucker when it comes to a beauty kit with a bag included.

I am thinking about going for the purist kit (last TSV) as I missed it when it was a TSV and need some foundation and my colour is sold out in the full size

would you recommend the purist collection choppysocks?

Hi LE Lover

I bought the purist collection when it was the TSV and I can honestly say it is the best make-up kit I have ever bought (and I have spent over £40k with QVC and have bought it all over the years).

The colours are perfect, especillay the radiance and the blusher.

My Mum loved the colours so much that I bought a second kit for her.

I recommend it to everyone

Hi LE Lover

I bought the purist collection when it was the TSV and I can honestly say it is the best make-up kit I have ever bought (and I have spent over £40k with QVC and have bought it all over the years).

Thanks i think that's the one i'm going to go for. Really not that impressed with todays TSV.

Hi LE Lover

Just read your post and thought it said that you had spent over £40.00 with QVC.. I thought, thats not much and then I re read it and it said forty thousand pounds. Wow, that is a load of money. Are you still spending as much or have you cut down?. You really are Miss QVC.:cash::cash:

Just read your post and thought it said that you had spent over £40.00 with QVC.. I thought, thats not much and then I re read it and it said forty thousand pounds. Wow, that is a load of money. Are you still spending as much or have you cut down?. You really are Miss QVC.:cash::cash:

I know - it's a disgraceful amount of money :blush::blush::blush:

I try not to order too much but sometimes i just can't help it

Not bothered with today TSV though - I really don't need it

Hi LE Lover

WOW!........

Hi LE Lover

And double WOW!!!!! But if it's all been stuff you've liked / been happy with, then good for you!

Thanks to this thread I managed to resist the TSV, and I was really tempted but only really for the dark eye shadow - which I have now bought from an auction site! I quite fancy the tropical radiance though - has anyone tried this? Is it as dark as it looks?

Thanks to this thread I managed to resist the TSV, and I was really tempted but only really for the dark eye shadow - which I have now bought from an auction site! I quite fancy the tropical radiance though - has anyone tried this? Is it as dark as it looks?

I've tried it and it is one that I use in the summer for a bronzie glow. It isn't too dark if you have a tan or olive skin I guess.

My daughter bought me the BE starter kit, some brushes and eyeshadow but I find all the tapping, swirling and buffing takes such a long time that I find myself reverting to my trustworthy foundation in a bottle :confused2:

I also got my make-up done at the BE counter and got all the tips etc from the girl who made me up so you would think I would have the hang of it at this stage :taphead:

But, after reading all the helpful posts on here I will persist, I will do it, YES I CAN!!

Ok, what does 'farted' mean?? Besides the obvious that is...

B:

Last edited:
I've tried it and it is one that I use in the summer for a bronzie glow. It isn't too dark if you have a tan or olive skin I guess.

Thanks for that, although I wear Med Tan BE I think it may be too dark so will give it a miss.:hi:

Thanks for that, although I wear Med Tan BE I think it may be too dark so will give it a miss.:hi:
Hmmm, it might work for you actuallhy susier. I have a light olive complexion (I use the foundation in golden medium) and I use the tropical radiance in the summer, when I either have a light tan or want to look like I have one! If your skin tone is already a little darker, it might work ok, I guess it would give your skin a bit of a healthy glow...

Hmmm, it might work for you actuallhy susier. I have a light olive complexion (I use the foundation in golden medium) and I use the tropical radiance in the summer, when I either have a light tan or want to look like I have one! If your skin tone is already a little darker, it might work ok, I guess it would give your skin a bit of a healthy glow...

Oo ok thanks, I might try it - from qvc as I can always return but I think it's on waitlist at the moment. Off to have a look. I bought the golden medium when on hols this year and mixed it with Med Tan and got good results.

Oo ok thanks, I might try it - from qvc as I can always return but I think it's on waitlist at the moment. Off to have a look. I bought the golden medium when on hols this year and mixed it with Med Tan and got good results.

Susier, I got my tropical radiance from the auction site at a fraction of the RRP... in fact, that's where I get all my BE stuff. At the moment, www.justbeautydirect.com has great sales on BE, so it might be worth having a look there, top service from this site!

Latest posts

Back