Beauty event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've managed (so far) to restrict myself to the Tarte TSV, which I bought full price as I'm determined to cut back on my easy pays - too easy (for me) to rack up the monthly repayments :(

I never buy on EZ pay. I prefer to pay in full.

Just bought 4 of the L'Occitane shower duos (although naughty QVC for not making one of them a refill!) and an Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask duo which is another good buy at £38.00 +£4.95 given that they're £39.00 each in store. Some of the items in this event are laughable - £164.00 for a 30 ml Gatineau serum!

I've just ordered the Benefit Cheek Parade as I have run out of Hoola & wanted to try the Hoola Lite & the new blusher Galifornia. I ordered it from QVC because it says online you also get the Hoola brush which I've wanted for a while but it was never mentioned live on TV. The brush swung buying it so if I don't receive it, it will be going back. Fingers crossed!

I've just ordered the Benefit Cheek Parade as I have run out of Hoola & wanted to try the Hoola Lite & the new blusher Galifornia. I ordered it from QVC because it says online you also get the Hoola brush which I've wanted for a while but it was never mentioned live on TV. The brush swung buying it so if I don't receive it, it will be going back. Fingers crossed!

Me too, Scandi - I need a new coral pink blusher and bronzer and it is good value, but like you say no mention of the brush on air, fingers crossed indeed!

I am still thinking about buying sets which are not part of the great event, but good value in my opinion: The Elemis Cleansing Balm set (105g &50g) is available again, then there is a set from Judith Williams with the gorgeous rose oil and the rose balm, and finally, a set from SBC's Honey range which I don't know but would love to try (shower gel and body cream). The bad thing is: I want all of them and cannot decide. The same happened yesterday with the Perricone TSV (supersizes!!!! ...of the moisturiser, the Nutritive Cleanser and Cold Plasma, all in double sizes, price was 148,xy€ and six EasyPays.) and in the end, I decided against it because of you-know-what-I-am-referring-to.

Tempted to get the studio10 foundation and brush as I have a brush fetish and I want that brush dammit.

I love a good brush!

I really like Benefit blushers. The individual ones are so handy and portable, and the little brushes that come with them are considerably less crappy than the usual ones that get included with products. I've got Galifornia, it's a very pretty shade and I've been wearing it a lot, so hope you and Tarketta like it. A nice Spring update. :) You've got a nice selection in that palette, Rockateur is another of my favourites. I've also got the brush, which is lovely - very soft and fluffy, and applies blush / bronzer nicely, if used with a light touch. Love the design, too!

I love a good brush!

I really like Benefit blushers. The individual ones are so handy and portable, and the little brushes that come with them are considerably less crappy than the usual ones that get included with products. I've got Galifornia, it's a very pretty shade and I've been wearing it a lot, so hope you and Tarketta like it. A nice Spring update. :) You've got a nice selection in that palette, Rockateur is another of my favourites. I've also got the brush, which is lovely - very soft and fluffy, and applies blush / bronzer nicely, if used with a light touch. Love the design, too!

Thanks Minx in Space! Yes, I love Benefit blushers as the boxes don't pop open when travelling, the little brushes are good & I adore the smell of them! I love Rockateur & Coralista. I have seen this collection elsewhere but thought it was better value from QVC because of the Hoola brush. I do think blusher is difficult to get right but I'm looking forward to making up my own bespoke colour with such a variety to chose from.

Following Marina's link have just ordered the Decleor set of 400ml Prolagene Gel, 100ml handcream and Iris serum for £44. I have sometimes paid more for Prolagene alone so this is a great deal for me. Love the gel for upper arms and use on a daily basis. As I'm in the market for a new serum I might as well give Iris a go since it has very good reviews - and handcream never goes to waste.

It's arrived today & it's NOT going back!!! Really pleased with it & it DOES have the addition of a boxed Hoola brush. Bit naughty not stating on air as I probably wouldn't have ordered it from QVC if I hadn't done my homework & seen the bonus item online. I think it is now on waitlist but if anyone was considering it, it is good value with the addition of a lovely brush-enjoy yours Tarketta!

I saw that blush palette and was VERY tempted. Only the thought of all the untouched LG blushers in the stash stopped me. So I wish I hadn't read this thread now!!!!! LOL.

I got an email from them yesterday advising that my order had been despatched with pictures of the products I'd ordered followed by an email from the courier saying they were on route. One of the three items arrived today and when I rang I was told the other two products were at the Warrington depot still waiting for the same courier to collect them. Hardly surprising that their P&P is so extortionate if that's the level of efficiency of their logistics.

It's arrived today & it's NOT going back!!! Really pleased with it & it DOES have the addition of a boxed Hoola brush. Bit naughty not stating on air as I probably wouldn't have ordered it from QVC if I hadn't done my homework & seen the bonus item online. I think it is now on waitlist but if anyone was considering it, it is good value with the addition of a lovely brush-enjoy yours Tarketta!

Looks lovely was it on EZ pay.

Mine's still at the national sorting hub but very pleased to hear you love it AND it has the brush - hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow!

I was getting so drawn in by the enthusiasm on here for the Benefit Cheek Parade kit (see how I'm blaming you people even before I buy now!) that I almost went for it, then remembered I got the Blushin' Babe collection in a tin at the end of last year (not from QVC but locally with 10% off) and yes, I've only used it once! I do love it though and will use it.

According to the link on the Q front page this morning Beauty Day has been & gone!!
Must have blinked & missed it :thinking::thinking:

Another prize cock up.

Latest posts

Back