Beauty event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought beauty day started at midnight tonight. I'm not a big fan of beauty days but I was cock- a- hoop for a sunday without the resident Gnome.:mysmilie_59:

I thought beauty day started at midnight tonight. I'm not a big fan of beauty days but I was cock- a- hoop for a sunday without the resident Gnome.:mysmilie_59:

So did I but the link on the home page still says it's been & gone!

I didn't see what the site said earlier but now it is inviting us to have a sneak peek at what's on offer before the big day tomorrow. I think Q just like to confuse us and be mysterious to create intrigue but it just creates annoyance for me and, I suspect, most of us.

Don't think it's a beauty day item as only 3 easy pays but just spotted and purchased a perricone makeup collection. I like the serum foundation and had wanted to try more of the no makeup makeup so pleased to find a little treat to buy. I have also purchased the pure potions moisturiser primarily as my son is on medication which gives him extreme dry lips hoping this is good for him and will be useful for all the family.

Don't think it's a beauty day item as only 3 easy pays but just spotted and purchased a perricone makeup collection. I like the serum foundation and had wanted to try more of the no makeup makeup so pleased to find a little treat to buy. I have also purchased the pure potions moisturiser primarily as my son is on medication which gives him extreme dry lips hoping this is good for him and will be useful for all the family.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting something for your sons dry lips, my son has been through the same thing and we found that the best treatment by far was Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm. He was on strong medication called Roaccutane and had extremely dry lips and this worked a treat. It's about £9 so not too bad really. Hope you see this message x

Hope you don't mind me suggesting something for your sons dry lips, my son has been through the same thing and we found that the best treatment by far was Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm. He was on strong medication called Roaccutane and had extremely dry lips and this worked a treat. It's about £9 so not too bad really. Hope you see this message x

Thanks so much. Yes that is the medication that my son is on too.

Beauty day hasn't even started yet & I've already lost count of how many things I've bought:wonder::thinking::blush:
There are some really good deals. I don't think I will need any more beauty products for the rest of year & probably next as well. My skin has changed a lot since I'm nearing mid 40's. I used to be able to use anything on my skin but not nowadays. So only buying the things I know & love. Got the Decleor iris serum with the large prolagene gel & hand cream & also the Sarah Chapman 3 pce set with the morning & overnight facials & serum, two lots of the Philip Kingsley coconut breeze shampoo/conditioner, some Tarte lippies, moxie lip glosses as well as the Becca last tsv. So I really need to sit on my hands now. Luckily I'm out all day tomorrow so won't be tempted.
Although I am really tempted with the Perricone make up set with the eye cream. But it says its on advanced order. Wondering if that will change tomorrow.
Has anyone else been tempted by anything?

Yes, and the brush is worth £18.50. :mysmilie_59:

Mine came today and although I love the blusher collection the brush is rubbish
It's bristles are too long and soft it just dusts the blusters & bronzers creating a cloud of dust but next to nothing stays on the brush so no colour gets transferred to your face . The small brush you get in the set is so much better

I've gone a bit mad too, Pickles. :blush:
I've ordered a few Tarte things, the TSV, the Rainforest round eyeshadow palette, the compact foundation with brush & also a BM BarePro foundation which is in the beauty day listing but only on two easy pays for some unknown reason. I know I'll use that as I'm just coming to the end of one.
So I'd better sit on my hands too tomorrow.

:mysmilie_14: Hehe!!! Glad I"m not the only one. I need to stop keep looking. I really want the Tarte colour splash nude lippies as well. Don't need them at all. But really want them:nod::blush:

:mysmilie_14: Hehe!!! Glad I"m not the only one. I need to stop keep looking. I really want the Tarte colour splash nude lippies as well. Don't need them at all. But really want them:nod::blush:

I've ordered them, along with the lip quenches trio vol.2, the unicorn brushes and the TSV - all Tarte. Got two of the four already.

Pickles, I just said exactly this on the other Tarte thread...they keep straying into my basket and then I delete them. Thing is, Tarte lippies are really good quality so I know I'll use them, but I already have a myriad of nude lippies from BM as well as the lip sculptor in the TSV so I must be strong!

I've ordered them, along with the lip quenches trio vol.2, the unicorn brushes and the TSV - all Tarte. Got two of the four already.

I've ordered the lip quenches vol. 2 as well. Those unicorn brushes look so cute, would love those as well:happy:

Pickles, I just said exactly this on the other Tarte thread...they keep straying into my basket and then I delete them. Thing is, Tarte lippies are really good quality so I know I'll use them, but I already have a myriad of nude lippies from BM as well as the lip sculptor in the TSV so I must be strong!

:mysmilie_61: same, they've been in & out my basket for the last 3 days. I'm such a lipstick/gloss junkie. Thing is I know they will sell out when they air so quickly, then I will be annoyed with myself for not getting them. OH what to do??? :wonder: Trying to stay strong, but I'm so weak:giggle:

:mysmilie_61: same, they've been in & out my basket for the last 3 days. I'm such a lipstick/gloss junkie. Thing is I know they will sell out when they air so quickly, then I will be annoyed with myself for not getting them. OH what to do??? :wonder: Trying to stay strong, but I'm so weak:giggle:

That's exactly what I'm thinking...but I REALLY want the pink lemonade shade, curses!!!!

I've just bought the supersize This Works Pillow Mist for £24.00 + £3.95 which is great value and they're including the standard size, with a couple of sample sizes included for £26.95 + P&P in the same event. :confused:

Glad to see for a change! People are getting great deals!

I finally(coughs, two glasses of wine last night), ordered Tarte Shape Tape in light. The sponge looks massive and I will just use my BeautyBlender micro mini sponge round the eyes with it.

Latest posts

Back