Birkenstock TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if they match the "Q Exclusive" colours of the forth-coming Kipling TSV? They could also do a food mixer, hanging basket plants and nail varnish to match!

Betula by Birkenstock Power Light Weight Eva Sandal
Item Number: 114610
QVC Price £21.00
Today's Special Value Price £15.98
P&P £3.95

Betula by Birkenstock Power lightweight EVA sandals. These stylish and durable sandals feature built-in EVA arch support, with a foot bed shaped for comfortable all-day wear, and a branded strap across the top of the foot. These practical sandals from Birkenstock are ideal for summer and come in a range of fashionable colours.

Fantastic comfort - these sandals' one-piece EVA soles have deep moulded heel cups, offering arch support and toe grip, while the simple hook and loop fastening makes them easy to adjust to your foot width.

Ultra lightweight - at only 120 grams, these sandals are ideal for holiday packing or the gym. The grippy material means they can also be worn in water - perfect for the beach or pool.

Get them here first - these sandals are only available in the UK from QVC for Spring/Summer 2014.

Round toe
Outer, inner and sole: manmade
Heel height: 1.3cm (0.5")

Colours:

Cafe au Lait
Black
White
Navy
Pink Marble
Orange Marble

Behind the brand
Betula is part of the Birkenstock family and was established in 1994, offering bolder features and colour options than traditional styles, while still providing comfort and fabulous design.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/Betula-by-Birk...ml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-114610

I like my birkenstocks but think this is an awful TSV!!

This is exactly my opinion. I can't believe it. lol!

I've just ordered two pairs (the white & black) of the 'Betula by Birkenstock Energy Eva Flip Flops' from Amazon for £28. It would have been an extra £10 on QVC (they would have have had the colours I ordered). I'm going to see how I get on with these, but I might get more colours in them yet too.

They keep banging on about how light the PVA ones are but still put them in a heavy box and charge you £3.95 to try to guess the size!

What an absolutely rubbish TSV. These sandals are truly hideous. QVC are really going downhill. The buyers want sacking.

This is exactly my opinion. I can't believe it. lol!

I've just ordered two pairs (the white & black) of the 'Betula by Birkenstock Energy Eva Flip Flops' from Amazon for £28. It would have been an extra £10 on QVC (they would have have had the colours I ordered). I'm going to see how I get on with these, but I might get more colours in them yet too.

I have these in 3 different colours -black/white/navy they are the most comfy flip flops i have ever owned - hope you find the same

These look poor qualty, badly made; I could see shards of the plastic, or rubber, hanging off the shoe. Normally, QC at Birkenstock, would have tidied all that up. I know they are not expensive, but one still expects a well made, presentable item, especially from a brand with a reputation to maintain.
Can anyone remember the flip flops, from the 60s/70s? White sole bed, with coloured sole and toe post.

Last edited:
I thought the same as you Louise66, the jagged edges make them look cheap, so put off from trying them. I know that they are adjustable but they they looked very wide on the models' feet and as I have narrow feet the wrap over part would be scraping the ground to get them to stay on, not a good look!

I agree Donna. I have a pair of Birkis with a Velcro strap from QVC and they are velcrosed to their max as I have slim feet, luckily the leather has not stretched much.
The TSV ones are so ugly that I would never wear them anyway.

These don't do it for me either. I love the Madrid style because of the single strap and have a few pairs - a couple from QVC and the rest I have ordered direct from Germany www.footshopping.com. Free delivery, good service and huge choice if anyone is interested. I put an order in late on Wed and it is leaving Germany today for delivery on Monday.

Can't believe they're saying they're "so feminine" is the sales pitches. It couldn't be a more masculine style if they tried.

These don't do it for me either. I love the Madrid style because of the single strap and have a few pairs - a couple from QVC and the rest I have ordered direct from Germany www.footshopping.com. Free delivery, good service and huge choice if anyone is interested. I put an order in late on Wed and it is leaving Germany today for delivery on Monday.

Thanks for that link - just did a comparison on a pair I liked. A whopping ten pound saving compared to the QVC price.

http://i.imgur.com/AjMZXRX.png

http://i.imgur.com/I7ABJYZ.png

I ordered them to wear around the house and perhaps with crops later on as I do love the flip flops but I would never wear them with a dress, in fact I find very few of the Birkenstocks look right with dresses unless you are like the models and still able to wear a little mini sun dress.

My pink pair arrived yesterday and I think they look much better in real life (still only for very very casual wear though.

They are much harder than their other styles in this material, I have a small bunion and it was a bit uncomfortable but I gave the strap a bit of a wiggle back and forth and it has improved that so I think a bit more will do the trick.

One thing, I am convinced I is at least a half size bigger than the other but OH said it is my feet!

Latest posts

Back