Birkenstocks TSV 22nd July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh not not another! I definately do not need these whatever they are....

If we could have one that was anything other the single strap style that would be nice. As soon as I see this style it rules it out completely as I can't keep them on.

What about those of us who love the toepost styles? If you're going to have 50 TSV's a year for Birks then surely some of them can be toeposts? :grin: :grin:

Tx

If we could have one that was anything other the single strap style that would be nice. As soon as I see this style it rules it out completely as I can't keep them on.

What about those of us who love the toepost styles? If you're going to have 50 TSV's a year for Birks then surely some of them can be toeposts? :grin: :grin:

Tx

I agree about the single strap, can't drive in them either :doh:

My hot pink ones arrived today. Anyone else buy the TSV from the other day? If so, what do you think of them?

The quality doesn't seem to be very good and you can hardly see the holographic print unless in sunlight, so they just look rather plain IMO.

Our local Netto are selling lookie-likies and calling them birkenstock sandals - £5.00. It is so obvious they are not birkenstock; the quality is just not there, the soles are so thin, and they don't have the same markings.
Incidentally, Birkenstock have made a pair of sandals for breast cancer care, approx £49.00. Wonder if QVC will have them?

Latest posts

Back