Burly Bear - Fame at last!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised he's allowed to mention this as it encourages people to read it. We're not exactly complementary to Le Q (most of the time) are we?

I wonder if he ever spotted THE JULIAN BALLANTYNE APPRECIATION THREAD :heart: started by yazrose a few weeks ago. :mysmilie_12:

I'm surprised he's allowed to mention this as it encourages people to read it. We're not exactly complementary to Le Q (most of the time) are we?

He did it very much tongue in cheek. It was for one of the ILuv ear plugs and they had different item numbers for the different colours and he was not amused. Hence he said 'I feel like having a moan on STC like Burly Bear' but he was having a laugh when he said it!!

He did it very much tongue in cheek. It was for one of the ILuv ear plugs and they had different item numbers for the different colours and he was not amused. Hence he said 'I feel like having a moan on STC like Burly Bear' but he was having a laugh when he said it!!

As I said, it's drawing attention to ST.com which they can't possibly welcome. Having said that, there must be a lot of QVC customers who haven't got internet access otherwise they would be buying elsewhere on the net, cheaper.

As I said, it's drawing attention to ST.com which they can't possibly welcome. Having said that, there must be a lot of QVC customers who haven't got internet access otherwise they would be buying elsewhere on the net, cheaper.

Not sure I agree with you. For all the moans there is a lot of positive comment about QVC. In fact I think on the whole most comments balance out. At the end of the day we all love a moan and a groan but we also love a bargain and what floats my boat and what I think is great value others will disagree. So I think there is a lot to be said for mentioning the site any publicity is publicity and the fact that most are so passionate and vocal must say something in the favour of QVC.

I reckon he would fit in well on here. He is not so far up his own ar*e that he can't see how life is for us mere mortals. He does not own one of EVERY product QVC sells, and he has a great sense of humour too. Good on you Julian - glad you are able to see the funny side of the forum x

I reckon he would fit in well on here. He is not so far up his own ar*e that he can't see how life is for us mere mortals. He does not own one of EVERY product QVC sells, and he has a great sense of humour too. Good on you Julian - glad you are able to see the funny side of the forum x

Indeed he is very down to earth and has a sense of humour too. I like the way he says it as it is!

*waves hello to Julian* Hello Julian. I wuv you. :wink:

Joking aside, genuinely like the guy - went up even further in my estimation with his comments on stupidly expensive teacher's presents a few months back.

Last edited:
goodness how embarrassing

i do have to give JB major kudos for mentioning ST.com on air.

i think he knows i'm not a major fan of his but i'm not ALWAYS moaning.....

......am i? :sweat:

hello julian! x

Who will he mention next time he is on air.....!

Not only does iclaudipuss deserve a mention but I think they need to employ her as a scriptwriter to inject some wit and humour into the presenters' banter.......that would have their viewing figures shoot up!!

Latest posts

Back