Burly Bear - Fame at last!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see your bezzy mate is talking about you again Burlz! He reckons you don't like him mentioning his Granny Burrows. Surely that can't be true?

I think I said that I was sick of hearing about Granny and he mentioned it on air... It was a good 4 or 5 years ago so the message obviously hit home if he still remembers! I think I said he was a professional northerner and also suggested he stop going on about his audition for Netwok 7 "yoof" tv ha ha. He's a good sport.

Nobody's seeing the downside to this - if the rest of them starting following Julian's example of taking it all in good humour and making witty comments about us, there'll be no point to our lampooning?

FGS! WHAT WILL WE (and Facebook) DO FOR FUN!! :mysmilie_505:

Mind you, wit and humour doesn't appear to be rife at Q? :whew:

Last edited:
before you get too excited girls - klarion's post was a year ago ;)

How disappointing. I wonder what happened to stop him coming on here. As far as I can remember, he used to be a regular poster.

How disappointing. I wonder what happened to stop him coming on here. As far as I can remember, he used to be a regular poster.

I hope this is not taken the wrong way by anyone, but surely I can't be the only one to have noticed that he still is a regular poster, all be it under a different name.:mysmilie_850:

I hope this is not taken the wrong way by anyone, but surely I can't be the only one to have noticed that he still is a regular poster, all be it under a different name.:mysmilie_850:

Yes, I knew too, but i thought it was a secret - i didn't want to be called a grass.

Since I haven't named names, can't see it as grassing, just an observation.

Of course! It's been staring me in the face all this time. How stupid am I?

Latest posts

Back