Burly Bear - Fame at last!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard Julian last year mentioning that Burly Bear has commented on Granny Burrows.

"Granny burrows"? Is this a new government initiative for cheap housing for the elderly? :thinking:

HC ? I should have realised,hilarious posts, as was Klarion's. How did I not twig ? :mysmilie_851:

Just to add my fourpennorth - I LOVE JULIAN and will watch him 24/7 from now on.

Go Julian, you rock my world!
674652.gif

I hope this is not taken the wrong way by anyone, but surely I can't be the only one to have noticed that he still is a regular poster, all be it under a different name.:mysmilie_850:

Phew, glad I'm not the only one, I've never kept a secret for so long (and still keeping - you won't hear it from me) What a little devil he is.

I wouldn't mind betting that he has yet another alter-ego on here ? Maybe one that argues with his main persona ?

Linda xx

Thanks loveheart :handshake: I've just popped over for a look. I'd not seen that.

I'm always a day behind everyone else. :doh:

Sorry to sound dim, but why would a sometimes long standing contributor start posting under a different name? If anyone is kind enough to answer this, i'll probably kick myself for not twigging in the first place but as you won't be able to see my blushes, thought i'd bite the bullet and ask!

As a long(ish) time lurker before signing up to ST last year, I have noticed that some names just seem to 'drop out' of the loop.

KTWB closed his account a while ago then rejoined at a later date as Hooded Claw - there were "suspicions" at the time about the similarity, which is now confirmed!!

Sorry to sound dim, but why would a sometimes long standing contributor start posting under a different name? If anyone is kind enough to answer this, i'll probably kick myself for not twigging in the first place but as you won't be able to see my blushes, thought i'd bite the bullet and ask!

As a long(ish) time lurker before signing up to ST last year, I have noticed that some names just seem to 'drop out' of the loop.

You COULD always just ask me you know.

I won't bite.

Not until I get my teeth back in, anyway... :tongue:

ooh i'm joining the oblivious that HC was someone else club i have my suspicions about a twitter account aswell lol

Latest posts

Back