Burly Bear - Fame at last!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You COULD always just ask me you know.

I won't bite.

Not until I get my teeth back in, anyway... :tongue:

Bearing in mind your promise not to bite.....why did you 'rejoin' under a different name? Hope you haven't slipped your dentures back in yet :sad:

Bearing in mind your promise not to bite.....why did you 'rejoin' under a different name? Hope you haven't slipped your dentures back in yet :sad:

Why not?

Besides, while people on here may have rose-tinted views of KTWB, I did have moments of taking things a tad too far.

So, seemed better to close up the profile, have some time away, and rejoin.

Which is what I did.

See: if you want to know something about a particular person, is always better to ask the person concerned rather than just throw the question out in the hopes that someone may know the answer :nod:

And LIAM: you can't POSSIBLY mean me. After all, I'm a regular poster so am hardly "elusive", and this wasn't the thread where I came clean about being KTWB.

while we're here it is turning into a HC thread sorry burlz HC are you tweeting under the guise of anfieldcat cos they tweets sound like you if it's not you you have a clone lol

:mysmilie_502: After Keeleygate I'm a bit cabbaged, and am sleep deprived after a heavy few weeks at work. :mysmilie_486:

while we're here it is turning into a HC thread sorry burlz HC are you tweeting under the guise of anfieldcat cos they tweets sound like you if it's not you you have a clone lol

You're right: this HAS turned into a thread about me, which is rather unfair.

So why not leave that rather tired topic alone for now?

Latest posts

Back