Calico Cottage TSV 15/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jilly Jones I think? Now SHE was a good presenter. Never faffing about looking at her phone or herself, showed you the product, sold its good points, played down any bad points, told you how to make the fudge and had excellent presentation. She was really good at her job and what did QVC do? Got rid. I think Jilly did Easiyo as well but she was replaced by that Caroline Sandry lady (who I think was an ex Q model). Totally unfair in my opinion.

CC

I've got some fudge mix from at least 10 years ago, I must tey and find in in the depths of stato towers. Only made it a few times, too soft and gooey for me, but my dentist profited from it.
Does it go off in powder mix form?

I've got some fudge mix from at least 10 years ago, I must tey and find in in the depths of stato towers. Only made it a few times, too soft and gooey for me, but my dentist profited from it.
Does it go off in powder mix form?
Yes it will go off. These mixes have milk/cream powder in them so not something you would want to keep too long, especially not 10 years!!!

I loved the fudge mixes, and I believe you can still buy direct. I also love the harder fudges from supermarkets, especially salted caramel - I can sit a whole bag/box full in one sitting !

I loved the fudge mixes, and I believe you can still buy direct. I also love the harder fudges from supermarkets, especially salted caramel - I can sit a whole bag/box full in one sitting !
Lidl’s Deluxe fudge is gorgeous but I try to avoid buying it because it’s addictive. They do a few flavours and seasonal ones at Christmas. It’s that harder, crumbly type that melts in the mouth. You can just about feel your teeth falling out as it dissolves! Moreish though!

Calico Cottage Set of 4 Assorted Chocolate Box Selection
Item Number: 827030
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

Calling all chocoholics! If you can't decide between milk or dark, then this assorted chocolate collection from Calico Cottage is just the thing for you. Currently only available at QVC, this tempting selection includes four gift boxes in different flavours, each including nine solid chocolate fingers. There are flavours to suit all tastebuds, fruity, nutty, crunchy and creamy, and each chocolate is bursting with inclusions, so you can enjoy plenty of flavour in every bite.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Calico Set of 4 Assorted Chocolate Box Selection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £28 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £8.02.

Delivered directly from Calico Cottage - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Share the love - presented in beautiful black and gold gift boxes, and shipped in a letterbox-friendly hamper, these delicious treats are great for gifting. Or if you can't resist trying them for yourself (we don't blame you!), why not keep some and gift the rest? With four boxes included, there's plenty to go round.

Which is your fave? With Milk, Dark, Salted Caramel and Favourites to try in this collection, you'll be spoilt for choice! Each box is packed with different flavours to taste, so you can enjoy sharing them all with the family (or not!).

• Not suitable for vegans
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • Some may contain gluten or wheat
  • May contain traces of peanuts, other tree nuts, sulphites and egg
  • Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Shelf life: minimum 9 months upon delivery

Contains:

• 1 x The Salted Caramel Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel, White Chocolate Salted Caramel
  • 1 x The Favourites Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Milk Chocolate Drizzle, Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch, Cookies & Cream
  • 1 x The Dark Chocolate Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Simply 55% Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Dark Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch
  • 1 x The Milk Chocolate Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Milk Chocolate Drizzle, Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Calico Cottage Set of 4 Assorted Chocolate Box Selection
Item Number: 827030
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £4.95

Calling all chocoholics! If you can't decide between milk or dark, then this assorted chocolate collection from Calico Cottage is just the thing for you. Currently only available at QVC, this tempting selection includes four gift boxes in different flavours, each including nine solid chocolate fingers. There are flavours to suit all tastebuds, fruity, nutty, crunchy and creamy, and each chocolate is bursting with inclusions, so you can enjoy plenty of flavour in every bite.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Calico Set of 4 Assorted Chocolate Box Selection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £28 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £8.02.

Delivered directly from Calico Cottage - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Share the love - presented in beautiful black and gold gift boxes, and shipped in a letterbox-friendly hamper, these delicious treats are great for gifting. Or if you can't resist trying them for yourself (we don't blame you!), why not keep some and gift the rest? With four boxes included, there's plenty to go round.

Which is your fave? With Milk, Dark, Salted Caramel and Favourites to try in this collection, you'll be spoilt for choice! Each box is packed with different flavours to taste, so you can enjoy sharing them all with the family (or not!).

• Not suitable for vegans
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • Some may contain gluten or wheat
  • May contain traces of peanuts, other tree nuts, sulphites and egg
  • Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Shelf life: minimum 9 months upon delivery

Contains:

• 1 x The Salted Caramel Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel, White Chocolate Salted Caramel
  • 1 x The Favourites Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Milk Chocolate Drizzle, Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch, Cookies & Cream
  • 1 x The Dark Chocolate Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Simply 55% Dark Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Dark Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch
  • 1 x The Milk Chocolate Selection (160g, 9 pieces) - Milk Chocolate Drizzle, Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

£20 plus another 25% in postage. They can eff off!

£20 plus another 25% in postage. They can eff off!
I've gotta agree with you on that one. As delicious as I'm sure they are, it's one hell of a lot of money to spend on something on a product that can be bought literally EVERYWHERE for a fraction of the price. The entire pack at best would be a stocking filler (an expensive one). Of course you can eat all of them yourself, or away a packet or two, however, I don't know many people who'd want to spend £25 on chocolate for themself. Lastly I HATE dark chocolate, and funnily enough most of the people I know do too so that pack would be difficult to gift. It would be ok for £15 no postage. I think it's about time that QVC joined the ranks of those who provide a click and collect service which is free with a £30 spend. Huge companies like Very can do it, so why can't they?

I've gotta agree with you on that one. As delicious as I'm sure they are, it's one hell of a lot of money to spend on something on a product that can be bought literally EVERYWHERE for a fraction of the price. The entire pack at best would be a stocking filler (an expensive one). Of course you can eat all of them yourself, or away a packet or two, however, I don't know many people who'd want to spend £25 on chocolate for themself. Lastly I HATE dark chocolate, and funnily enough most of the people I know do too so that pack would be difficult to gift. It would be ok for £15 no postage. I think it's about time that QVC joined the ranks of those who provide a click and collect service which is free with a £30 spend. Huge companies like Very can do it, so why can't they?
And I agree with every point you make!

I hate dark chocolate, too. I can eat vast amounts of (some) milk and white chocolate - not that I usually do - but dark chocolate makes me gag. The only way I can take it is in Nigella Lawson’s ridiculously gorgeous chocolate brownies, probably because of all the sugar, butter and eggs you add! Some years ago, we started hearing more and more that dark chocolate is the healthy option and the darker the better, literally in some cases that small amounts are beneficial to health, so I found if anyone was buying me chocolate as part of a gift, it was dark ****** chocolate because they thought they were doing me a favour. I would keep it for a while in case I made the brownies, or bin it. I’ve put the word out now!

Latest posts

Back