Changes to scheduling yet again!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I have dashed back from work to watch an hour of Yankee Candles. Lovely i thought, I'll put my feet up with a brew and have a nice relaxing hour watching it! I get in and see it's Dale on presenting an hour of "In the Kitchen" with Simon Brown. How flipping disappointing! I am really getting sick of them messing about with the advertised scheduling, it just proves that once again they don't go a stuff about their customers/viewers!

Pure incompetence. How hard would it be just to change a timetable on the website? It's like they don't want customers to know what they're doing.

I have dashed back from work to watch an hour of Yankee Candles. Lovely i thought, I'll put my feet up with a brew and have a nice relaxing hour watching it! I get in and see it's Dale on presenting an hour of "In the Kitchen" with Simon Brown. How flipping disappointing! I am really getting sick of them messing about with the advertised scheduling, it just proves that once again they don't go a stuff about their customers/viewers!

Great minds think alike Whitesnake! I did exactly the same thing today & was really peed off, grrr!!!

Rosa said the other day when on with Jill she wouldnt be back till saturday & said no other hours till then but on my tv guide via the website it says "in the kitchen" but on my mums virgin box it still says yankee but it can takes months to change a scheduled show on boxes like that ect

I've just looked and it still shows Yankee Candles on the Q TV guide, so there's no hope for any of the providers getting the correct info if they can't even sort themselves out, useless b*ggers!

Rosa said the other day when on with Jill she wouldnt be back till saturday & said no other hours till then but on my tv guide via the website it says "in the kitchen" but on my mums virgin box it still says yankee but it can takes months to change a scheduled show on boxes like that ect

TV guide on website and app say Yankee Candle

Last edited:
Absolutely useless! I give up with the lot of them. I switched over to "Escape to the Country", that was nice and relaxing. I am watching less and less QVC nowadays and cock ups like this encourage you to switch over.

They must be taking lessons from the BBC.
I rushed home this week to watch Antiques Road Trip only to find they'd replaced it & not even with sport which is the usual reason to dump programmes without warning.

What I am finding infuriating is that the "4" week schedule now doesn't work. It only shows a week ahead which is useless.

Somebody tweeted in saying where's Yankee candle? Dale gave no apology & prattled on about Simon Brown�� remote- off!

I find their Website frustrating!

Every time I go the TV Schedule it takes me back a week or two? Then I have to find the day and sometimes it takes ages for today's day to show up!!!! :mysmilie_7:

Latest posts

Back