Christmas with Yankee Candles TSV 7th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm off to Florida next Monday and YC's are on my shopping list! I know they are heavy to carry but so worth it. Are you a Dibber by any chance ?

Linda xx

Hi Linda. I am a Dibber and also on Moneysavingexpert x. You must go to the Prime Outlets for YC. Last week they were offering 12 votives or tarts (mix and match) for $10. There were quite a few fragrances I had not heard of. There must have been an offer on the Medium Jars as well because I bought two of those on that date as well (Sparkling Angel and Jack Frost). Another day they were selling 3 for 2 (I restrained myself then and only picked up a few tarts and votives for gifts). Just before we came home I decided to pick up some of the newer fragrances from the store in Florida Mall. They were offering Buy one Get one Half Price on selected Christmas fragrances (I remember that there were three to choose from : typically one red, one green and one white (can only remember the white one which was Christmas on the Beach). I went in once to see what I would choose and then called in on the way home to purchase them. When we returned the SA offered me Buy 2 get 2 free on large candles so I came away with those instead. I got the Warm Woollen Mittens, Peppermint & Cranberry; Be Jolly and Holiday Garland. Also got some Reindeer accessories. We had only factored in buying 2 more and ended up leaving some old clothes behind to make sure the luggage weight didn't go over!

Have a great time. x

The garden centre I went to yesterday had Warm Woollen Mittens and others from the "my favourite things" collections. I can remember Bright Copper Kettles and Raindrop on Roses but the others elude me. They did not have Noses on Kittens before you ask. I'd have remembered that!

Members of website : www.thedibb.co.uk. Can't remember what it stands for but it's a popular forum for Orlando holidaymakers. x

I remember meeting you on a nail polish thread on MSE, but it was only when you mentioned Florida that it twigged - I recognise your name from the Dibb.

I can't believe you bought all that YC stash ! Must have weighed a ton :mysmilie_483:

Linda xx

I do like the new YC guest Rosa, not seen her before. I even enjoyed her hour with Craig, she managed him very well!

What's the score with Michaela then, has she been fired by QVC / YC or just on holiday/maternity leave etc ?

Linda xx

Well I caved in and have ordered the TSV
Also realised that it is Christmas Cookie that is my favourite and not Christmas Cupcake although they sound similar so hope I like it
and hope the accessories are good quality or else I will be sending them back

I do admit it would look lovely on my coffee table at christmas but I've bought a few things lately (carol hochman TSV,slanket TSV,BCC kipling bag) and neither my DH or our bank balance will allow it!!

Checked my local HoF today, and they have a TINY selection of YC on display - mostly Xmas ones and at full price :sad:

Latest posts

Back