Cooks Essentials TSV 22/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haha. You have tempted me to go for it. I have been thinking about getting one so I might as well go for the market leader. Although I will hold off for now.
Oh yeah .. they keep updating the model too but if you can get a good price .. I do chick nuggets … frozen chips .. in tbe air fryer .. much healthier ., I use the pressure for veg etc and new potatoes.. they come up perfect …🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s sort of fool proof lol
Lots of hints and tips on internet

I bought the first Cooks Essentials air fryer probably back in 2015 (can't remember exactly when). It's had almost daily use since it arrived.

I said I'd replace it if it broke as it gets so much use but I haven't had to. Great bit of kit for £50 at the time.

I've brought a big box of McNuggets home before now, put them in the fridge overnight then dropped them into the air fryer the next day for a few mins. Hot, crispy and taste as good as fresh out of the box (it's cheaper than buying a smaller box for us both - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).

I also enjoy a toasted sarnie. I'm not great with my hands these days so placing them in the air fryer does a stellar job with them. I buy smaller spuds and bake them in it. They cook quicker and have more of the good stuff (I'm a skin lover).

So many meals, so easy to use. That it does the job of an oven for less electricity cost is a big plus.

Latest posts

Back