Dell TSV on Saturday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All that said, I'm sure a lot of people get worried when buying technology, and QVC / Dell offer an easy way to buy, have trusted brands, and you can try and buy. And the price isn't too bad when you factor this into your buying decision.

You've hit the nail on the head here Scruffer.

Its £279 on the Dell site with a higher spec screen as mentioned in the link above, you are paying £60.71 more just to have a different cover and anti virus which can be had for free and easy pay and a lower spec screen

But i hate to get ripped off , anyhoo im sure you will be pleased with the netbook

So, has anyone got their netbook yet?

Yes Tarod, I just started a new thread on the delivery. Mine just arrived about half an hour ago. I had it delivered to my office as I'm not home during the day.

Dell customer service is pathetic.
When the presenter was rabbiting on about how they would collect it within 24 hours if it went wrong, I was thinking 'yeah, right'! They were useless with me about 18 months ago, so I wasn't tempted with this TSV.

yes I went for the dell on the TSV with easypay. just wish I knew when it would be here? Its my 1st order from QVC, ordered online. They have taken the 1st payment does that mean it will be 10-14 days from today? do they tell you when its coming and what happens if your not home?

thanks.

Gav, they don't normally take any payment until it's despatched. They don't actually tell you when it will arrive, only when it's despatched, check your 'order status' in 'My Account' on the website. Not sure what happens if you're not home, if it comes via courier they should leave you a card saying if they've left it with a neighbour, in a 'safe place' or leave a number for you to contact them and re-arrange delivery.

Latest posts

Back