Did my ears deceive me ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the morning show with Annaliese, the guest demonstrating the loo brush with a holder has just said the holder can go in the dishwasher 🤬
That is DISGUSTING! To be honest I think toilet brushes are disgusting anyway, and I have the toilet duck device, that you clip the cleaning pads onto, and when you're done, you release them and flush away. The device doesn't get dirty anyway, but after use I always give the toilet another flush in order to rinse it off and I store it in a tall narrow black vase in the bathroom - absolutely no nastiness, or unsightliness. Why are Q selling bog brushes anyway? Hope that none of our Qurio ladies give us a demo!:poop::sick: 🤮

On the morning show with Annaliese, the guest demonstrating the loo brush with a holder has just said the holder can go in the dishwasher 🤬
Putting the holder in the dishwasher is one step removed from putting the brush in there too. Last night JF said you can put the crystal nail file in the dishwasher. Why would you want to do that? Rinsing under the tap would be enough imo.

Some time ago they did dip into 'Easy Living Aids', but I don't think Bottom Buddy's were part of the range. (I'll leave you to work that one out :oops:)

Latest posts

Back