Did my ears deceive me ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can, but should it?
I suppose if you have a second dishwasher exclusively for that purpose, but I can't imagine many will test that out.
Yes maybe should’ve said it’s dishwasher proof - but please do NOT put it in anything which is also used to clean things you cook or eat with or from!

That is DISGUSTING! To be honest I think toilet brushes are disgusting anyway, and I have the toilet duck device, that you clip the cleaning pads onto, and when you're done, you release them and flush away. The device doesn't get dirty anyway, but after use I always give the toilet another flush in order to rinse it off and I store it in a tall narrow black vase in the bathroom - absolutely no nastiness, or unsightliness. Why are Q selling bog brushes anyway? Hope that none of our Qurio ladies give us a demo!:poop::sick: 🤮
I know what you mean about toilet brushes and have a silicone one (not the QVC one!) which is used rarely and always fully bleached after any use!

I’ve seen the Duck ones and they’re good in terms of hygiene but much less so for the environment!

Think we need to try to move away from creating products which need endless refills - feel the same about those Flash mops!

And I really don’t think they should be encouraging the flushing of anything other than the truly necessary ie toilet roll!

I know they’re described as flushable - same as certain “moist wipes“ are meant to be - but which are the bane of plumbers‘ lives and cause huge issues in the sewerage system :(

(Sorry not blaming you just thinking/ranting out loud!)

They have sold bog brush alternatives for years. I seem to remember Kenny demonstrated one for a time.
Yes I remember that and thought that must be what they were talking about.

It had a German sounding brand name and quite a good idea in theory: silicone (no yucky bristles!) so cleanable and not nooks and crannies for bacteria to hide...
But it was crazy overpriced!

Had to look up this one and it’s very similar - good in terms of silicone, got micro and more hygienic than normal loo brush design. Some good reviews but seems to have problems with the stand/holder!

Why make bit goes in the bowl and does the cleaning black though yuck!

I put toilet cleaner in the loo and under the rim an use toilet paper to clean it with hot soapy water and disenfectant. I alternate daily with toilet cleaner and bleach and weekly use Garlic like scale remover. We clean it after every use same as the sink. Am I OCD???

That is DISGUSTING! To be honest I think toilet brushes are disgusting anyway, and I have the toilet duck device, that you clip the cleaning pads onto, and when you're done, you release them and flush away. The device doesn't get dirty anyway, but after use I always give the toilet another flush in order to rinse it off and I store it in a tall narrow black vase in the bathroom - absolutely no nastiness, or unsightliness. Why are Q selling bog brushes anyway? Hope that none of our Qurio ladies give us a demo!:poop::sick: 🤮
They do sell them from time to time.

I've been using "ecover" in the toilets for ages and have never needed to use anything else, all plant based and smells fresh. Wipe seats with disinfectant, and that's it. No need for a toilet brush, as the others are used daily.

Same here !!! I hate the manky things … I use foaming cleaners and toilet duck thing … good way to give everybody sever tummy problems or E. coli etc … 🤦🏻‍♀️

Latest posts

Back