DIY on Sunday 22nd Annviersary shows on Sunday Why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yea I know DIY on Sunday was big in the days of Harry Greene, Julian and latterly Orlando.

But as they haven't shown DIY on Subday which must be 3 years now, why the hell are they giving it an anniversary?

auctally have had quite a few shows of DIY on a sunday especially over the summer as it was richard jacksons garden then most weeks it was an hour of DIY

& they have had quite a few it seems to be like once or twice a month they do them but not as often as it usually has been

Unfortunately it's almost inevitably going to be hosted by mr cheesy AND you get his chesthair! I won't be watching.

Do you mean the and you get and you get and you get and we have sold thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusands and thouuuuuuuuuuuuuuusands of these man by any chance:mysmilie_1:

Don't forget the "well we've got all sorts of things here at QVC" "well we've got all sorts of different things here at QVC" and to mix it up a little "well we've got loads of different things here at QVC", oh yes if cheese were a person it would be Simon "annnnnnd!" Biagi.

I wish they still did the car care show on Sundays. I used to like that. Sometimes they would have some really good products.

QVC are too busy chasing the Beauty, Jewellery and Fashion cash cows to bother about adding a bit of variety.
Surely they could spare some air time for themed shows on a more regular basis?

auctally have had quite a few shows of DIY on a sunday especially over the summer as it was richard jacksons garden then most weeks it was an hour of DIY

& they have had quite a few it seems to be like once or twice a month they do them but not as often as it usually has been
I didn't think there had been much DIY but if RJ is on I switch off so I probably haven't put QVC back on in time to see the DIY shows.

I didn't think there had been much DIY but if RJ is on I switch off so I probably haven't put QVC back on in time to see the DIY shows.

Richard Jackson was on with Craig Rowe earlier, presenting, amongst other things, an overpriced ice-scraper / snow brush, an amaryllis and some secateurs. I couldn't understand why RJ kept making that strange exclamation / roaring sound: "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" all the time. It was really quite odd!

I was going to watch the DIY show but saw it was being presented by my smarmy friend (how high do you want me to jump CR)...so I didn't bother. I have only watched one show today and that was the Radley hour, which I enjoyed... It is just the same old, same old every day.

I haven't seen any DIY on QVC while channel hopping on a Sunday for years either, but just shows how stereotypical QVC are that men are off on a Sunday while woman are in the kitchen doing the Sunday dinner, QVC are stuck in the fifties because my husband cooks our roast dinner and would sooner chew his arm off at the mere thought of DIY let alone attempt any.

I haven't seen any DIY on QVC while channel hopping on a Sunday for years either, but just shows how stereotypical QVC are that men are off on a Sunday while woman are in the kitchen doing the Sunday dinner, QVC are stuck in the fifties because my husband cooks our roast dinner and would sooner chew his arm off at the mere thought of DIY let alone attempt any.

They must schedule these things for a reason, though. I imagine QVC are very analytical in their scheduling.

It is well known that I detest Chuntley (believe it or not more than DBF - washes mouth out) so there was noooooo way DIY 8pm was going to be on in our house.

Shall I place a bet on how many times she mentioned building her house. In my book donning a hard hat for blog photos does not a self builder make.

It is well known that I detest Chuntley (believe it or not more than DBF - washes mouth out) so there was noooooo way DIY 8pm was going to be on in our house.

Shall I place a bet on how many times she mentioned building her house. In my book donning a hard hat for blog photos does not a self builder make.

Aw, why don't you like Cath Huntley? She's got a lovely Cadbury's Caramel voice!

Ah you mean sickly and and sweet and she did constantly refer to renovating her house, were there no builders on site i wonder.

Latest posts

Back