do you think that the presenters have sales targets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Returns, no doubt QVC think the customer is just being awkward returning such wonderful products. Then slap them with the letter if they do it too often for their liking.

As for Clinique, I used it long ago. The Three Steps my ar*e!!!!! But you need another cleanser to remove make up you know(the bar of soap won't do that), the toner yes paint stripper, basic moisturiser which does nothing, you better buy this one which will have SPF and anti ageing as well. The make up wasn't bad, apart from their foundation which was pretty boring. Now they have the Lip Butters and an Eye version which are mentioned a lot on the beauty boards. I still look at the counters and think, boring.

i dont personally think kathy taylor is being wholly truthful there....QVC want to give this air of we're not salespeople...we're fun,friendly,happy,family and friends - but we dont push you.then they can give you thats why we have a 30 day mbg.

I imagine most of them are pushed into mantra and they have to give an outside perception that its all loving and all friendly qvc.
Must admit as much as i want to love her for her down to earth qualities i just cant watch kathy taylor.ive just never seen any presenter (or actually anyone ever) get literally everything muddled up and wrong.i mean its not one or twice a show is it...its every one to two sentences.so in that respect i cant imagine buying from her

I wonder what impact returns have? Are they deducted from their sales figures (penalising those who over-hype) or is it just accepted that there'll be a % of returned items which is just the vendor's problem?

Probably none; I would imagine that QVC accept that there will be a certain percentage of returns. It would be hard to show that returns are the presenters 'fault' for over-hyping.

Latest posts

Back