Does Liz Earle ever appear now herself?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had my first BB makeup done in Frasers Glasgow, their makeup artists came over from the US it was the late 90s. I walked out looking like myself only better unlike other makeup houses. I still have makeup brushes I bought from BB back then and they are as good as new worth every penny. The brand changed when Bobbi left and Estee Lauder took over all the shimmerbricks etc.

Back in the early 90s, on a regular train trip to Glasgow, I ventured into Space NK. I came out with muslim cloths and hot cloth cleanser. Thus was long before I had even heard the Liz Earle name. It was also the same year, I started my never to run low stock of all things Bobbi Brown. A brand that is en essential to me, I absolutely adore this brand. To this day I still wear the same makeup shades, one for summer and the other all other times. BB do not change their range, but add to it.

I can’t praise her company enough! The year was 1991, make up in New York for my first venture, then she had a counter in Frasers of Buchanan Street, in Glasgow from 1992.

Please feel free to follow me on Instagram @talkingbobbi an account devoted to just Bobbi Brown Cosmetics! You'll meet plenty more #bobbettes like yourself there. x

I had my first BB makeup done in Frasers Glasgow, their makeup artists came over from the US it was the late 90s. I walked out looking like myself only better unlike other makeup houses. I still have makeup brushes I bought from BB back then and they are as good as new worth every penny. The brand changed when Bobbi left and Estee Lauder took over all the shimmerbricks etc.

Bobbi Brown (the person) sold her company to Estee Lauder in 1995 but stayed on only retiring in 2016. I run an Instagram account called @talkingbobbi that does just that.... if you'd like to join x

Latest posts

Back