Elemis TSV 09/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if the pro definition hint is right then i got a feeling its an ex big deal

Elemis 3 Piece Pro Collagen Definition Lift & Firm Collection TSV 09/03/22 (previously a big deal on the 26/04/21 - 02/05/21 Big Deal & was priced at £76.96 + post & 4 Easy Pays)

15ml Oil RRP £67 + post
30ml Day Cream RRP £55 + post
50ml Night Cream RRP £99 + post

Total RRP £221 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 118
if the pro definition hint is right then i got a feeling its an ex big deal

Elemis 3 Piece Pro Collagen Definition Lift & Firm Collection TSV 09/03/22 (previously a big deal on the 26/04/21 - 02/05/21 Big Deal & was priced at £76.96 + post & 4 Easy Pays)

15ml Oil RRP £67 + post
30ml Day Cream RRP £55 + post
50ml Night Cream RRP £99 + post

Total RRP £221 + post
Pro Definition was said by Julia and that she was sad not to be able to present it on the day.

I do like the oil but the day and night creams are awful, smell horrible 😫 clearly trying to get rid of the stock 😑
What kind of smell Millie? The PCMC smells of hops to me and I don't mind that ;) I had another cream ages ago that smelled of mould and I threw it away (it wasn't mouldy in reality).

CC

3rd attempt (i dont know whats up with me currently)

Elemis 4 Piece Collection TSV 09/03/22

15ml Tri Acid Peel RRP £70 + post
40ml Neck & Decollete Balm RRP £48 + post
30ml Definition Day Cream RRP £55 + post
50ml Definition Night Cream RRP £99 + post

Total RRP £272 if sizes are right

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 125
I got the Neck & Deck. cream recently it feels nice, cool and firming when it goes on but that is about it, not sure about any long term effects? As Boffy said I also use face & body products on my neck always have so it is as good as it gets! I won’t go for the TSV now although I like the Definition creams & would have tried the oil.

I did say on another thread that I’ve thrown my Prai neck creams from the TSV in the bin ,no matter how little I used or just patted on it still piled terribly. I’m now using Clinique moisture surge mask on my neck.😊

What kind of smell Millie? The PCMC smells of hops to me and I don't mind that ;) I had another cream ages ago that smelled of mould and I threw it away (it wasn't mouldy in reality).

CC
I tried a bit of the pro def night cream on the back of my hand, it was when we had an Elemis counter in Debenhams.....I miss that store 😞

Anyway, it smelled strong of some sort of essential oil, but then dried down to the awful nauseating smell of borage oil.
I had to go up to the Ladies and wash it off my hand....I had to wash my hand 3 times to remove the smell.
I think of that whenever I see a presentation of the awful stuff.
I'll stick to my PCMC and Oxy night which are lovely.

I tried a bit of the pro def night cream on the back of my hand, it was when we had an Elemis counter in Debenhams.....I miss that store 😞

Anyway, it smelled strong of some sort of essential oil, but then dried down to the awful nauseating smell of borage oil.
I had to go up to the Ladies and wash it off my hand....I had to wash my hand 3 times to remove the smell.
I think of that whenever I see a presentation of the awful stuff.
I'll stick to my PCMC and Oxy night which are lovely.
They have lost the Oxygenating bit now it’s been changed to Pro Collagen Night Cream. 😮

Saw Keeley say on Instagram, that the tsv, will be a choice of the pro definition or the oxygenating night cream and the 30ml size of the ultra rich pcmc, £79.99 and on 3 easy pays, the second choice is much more tempting for me
I saw that and agree, although I still don’t think I need this TSV…..

It is going live tomorrow morning apparently

Latest posts

Back