Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd definitely buy a tri enzyme TSV, I really liked the face wash when I tried it but no idea if it does any good. I'd really like to try the resurfacing serum but at £99 it's a bit steep.

However, since I started to use Alpha H, I'm not so bothered seems to claim to do the same but cheaper.

I'd definitely buy a tri enzyme TSV, I really liked the face wash when I tried it but no idea if it does any good. I'd really like to try the resurfacing serum but at £99 it's a bit steep.

However, since I started to use Alpha H, I'm not so bothered seems to claim to do the same but cheaper.

Yeah if it's AHA's you're after stick to Alpha H, ten times better and a fraction of the price.

I have always thought how good Keeley's skin was, so unlined and youthful looking.

I recently reopened my Facebook account and spotted this morning a close up picture of Keeley. She's just like the rest of us! Makes me think that the others, who skin I always admire (Cathy Kangas, Judith Williams, the Liz Earleford wives) are all smoke and mirrors too...

Won't attach the photo unless anyone really wants to see it! Am not criticising in the slightest, as I still think she looks lovely, I'm just amazed how 'real' and different she looks in real life. Wouldn't it be nice to live every day looking like you would through the QVC lense and filters?!

When you think about it, it was quite an impressive operation by QVC yesterday to sell over 4 million pounds of TSV and to sell out in the last hour. They really got the numbers spot on.

They did well didn't they. I was surprised it sold so well but then they kept mentioning he multiple purchases.

I can remember when a L'Occy or MB TSV would generate turnover of over £2million and it always made me think of their shops which saw about one customer an hour!!

TSV is still available but at higher price! Bet loads of people ordered in last hour then cancelled!!!

Or put in their basket and didn't check out after thinking about it.

In the old days QVC accepted cheques, so people ordered and had a period to think about it before posting the cheque.

Perhaps a reason why they did away with paying by cheque?

Or put in their basket and didn't check out after thinking about it.

In the old days QVC accepted cheques, so people ordered and had a period to think about it before posting the cheque.

Perhaps a reason why they did away with paying by cheque?

I miss cheque hold. Saved me a fortune in return costs!!

Well confession time! I regretted not ordering despite all I said and looked it up today on their website app and it was still available, the order went through at the tsv price and easy pays showed as well, it is now showing on my account at the tsv price as in process, I hope they don't change the price now for me,

I saw on Twitter & Facebook yesterday that alot of people had started receiving their TSVs. Mine has been dispatched, but not took delivery of it yet.

Latest posts

Back