Tarte TSV 16/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just caught a close up sight of model Tiffany, what has she done with her face?This must be a complete example of a cosmetic procedure too far.It has left her with deep creases around her eyes ‘chipmunk cheeks’ her skin looks so stretched, a huge no,no.
p.s Have just read Sephora have opened in the Trafford Centre, Manchester & stock Tarte.

There’s no way I would use nine lip products and so I passed on this offer.

I'm safe from buying as mauve, berry & purplish reds look awful on me.

Can I just reiterate what has already been said here. £228 RRP for eight just 2.7g each lippies & a lip liner that's 0.19g, yep under 1/5th of 1g. Lol.

Did someone accidentally press the "2" twice on the RRP price I wonder?

Have Q tried to soften the blow as they've selling it with free p&p? A very rare occurrence for them.

Hahahaha. 😂

I'm safe from buying as mauve, berry & purplish reds look awful on me.

Can I just reiterate what has already been said here. £228 RRP for eight just 2.7g each lippies & a lip liner that's 0.19g, yep under 1/5th of 1g. Lol.

Did someone accidentally press the "2" twice on the RRP price I wonder?

Have Q tried to soften the blow as they've selling it with free p&p? A very rare occurrence for them.

Hahahaha. 😂
no if you go to tarte direct that is the cost of all the items indivually

No unfortunately I am in Florida so have gone overboard with buying stuff particularly skincare and makeup 🙂
ah i was excited hoping i could order lol. I was in New York earlier this year and went looking for a particular laura geller lipstick you can no longer get here. i was surprised that no make up shop i went into stocked laura geller (i did watch her on qvc while I was there though it was nice to see her as she no longer comes to the uk)

Latest posts

Back