Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait to know what's in it ! :cheeky:

I think Keeley talked about a new eye product ?

:flower::flower::flower:

i wonder how many eye products elemis already have and i wonder how many you should layer for the " best results":cash:

Just checked out Keeley's FB page and she says this:

"August 28th and ıts a great one especıally ıf you Lıke PC Oxy and Pro Radıance"

So that's Pro Radiance cleanser and Pro Collagen oxygentaing night cream do you think? Wonder what else will be included.....hope no more toiletry bags, have so many!

Also, in a previous post she mentions Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream and this: "the tsv will mainly be face and all about skin radiance"

Very curious now!

Oh now I think I will be interested in this one. Four easy pay please.:bow:

Spotted the new eye and lip cream yesterday on a Elemis counter. The sa was giving it the whole this is new etc. Then said its £57! No, sweetie sorry not paying that much. :grin: So even a half size would be nice in the TSV.

If any fragrance it will be a sample size in the TSV.

Oh now I think I will be interested in this one. Four easy pay please.:bow:

Yes please!!! I may partake in the Philosophy TSV too so it's all going to help ease the pain. I can't believe the new product is £57 :sweat: that must mean it's reeeeeally good :cheeky:

I had a sample of this when I might have bought something off their website on their sale(TimetoSpa), it seems really nice - I used literally a tiny amount and it went a long way :smirk: on my eye area, maybe not for 50 odd quid though :grin:

Interested in the pro radiance cleanser and moisturiser though.

I received the QVC email newsletter today and there is a photo of Elemis and says TSV 29th August.

Now I am not saying this is the TSV but in the photo:
Full size Pro Rad Cleanser
Full size Apricot toner
30ml size of Oxy Night Cream
Pump bottle of the new eye cream(now not sure if this is a smaller size or the full 15mls? But it is in a pump so looks like the full size)
A 15/20mls silver tube of something which might be the Eye Mask or PCMC

This must be the TSV as they have put the photo's on the newsletter in the past. This looks brilliant! I hope the price is right and it's on easy pay too :happy:

I bet its gonna be £45 or so considering what's in it (still good value. As the pro radiance cleansers nearly £30 on its own) This is definitely one to stay up late and order at midnight cos. Bet it won't last the day!

Right

Pro Rad Cleanser is £27
The Apricot Toner is £19
The new Eye Cream is £57!

The full size Oxy Night 50mls is £80+ or £90??? Think QVC sell it a bit cheaper than retail in the £80s.

So not sure how much the 30ml pot will work out as?

The last few Gatineau's have been around the £50 mark and easy pay, going to say this will too.

Going by the picture on the monthly newsletter this looks like a great TSV,
I like the pro radiance cleanser and apricot is my favourite elemis toner,
I have just bought the oxy night cream but will easy have some more if its in the TSV :happy:
Hope its a good price or on EP then I can have two :thinking:

Latest posts

Back