Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, the only thing I am interested in is the new eye product. I am about to run out of the Absolute Eye Serum, which I love, so not sure how this new product rates against it. May have to save my money for the Philosophy TSV instead :wink:

There was a thread about the new Exotic down in the Drop some weeks back.

I thought by the notes it sounded quite like one of the candles they had out at christmas. Pink pepper has been a big note in fragrance for a few years now.
Elemis' original fragrance for an edp does not have much sillage.

That looks very nice, I will need a new pro radiance cleanser by the end of the month so timing is good too, not too keen on the papya even though it does make my skin look good dont like the smell.
I was going to try the new Decleor cleanser but think I may have to postpone that for a while I do like the pro radiance

Ah so the small silver tube is the Papaya. I could not see what it was from the newsletter from QVC, thought it might be PCMC or eye mask.

I cannot use the Papaya as it makes my face itch, but as its only a 15 or 20 ml tube no problems can give it away.

Oh and there is a sample of the new Exotic too.

I will be away that weekend but can access the web site through my Iphone.

HELP !!! How do you call Qcut from your mobile phone ?

Sorry Sue54 no idea, try phoning the full number 0800 514131 those a free phone on land line your mobile company will no doubt charge for the call especially from aboard.

OK girly girls:grin:

Doing some sums here.

Radi Cleanser is £27
Toner is £19
Oxy Night Cream full size rrp is £90 so 30mls is £54
Eye Cream 15mls is £57 say we get 7ml might be 8 but think 7mls will be £26.60
Papaya is £28 for 50mls so 15mls should be £8.40

That is a told of £135.00

Elemis website says there is a £90 saving on the TSV price which should make it £45 + no doubt £5.95 shipping.

Now I have not put a price on the perfume sample as they are given free as the norm at counters.

So your question is, how many easy pays does £45 divide into. But I bet they had a few pence somewhere.:wonder:

Have you downloaded QVCs app sue ? I believe that it lets you place an order online

It does indeed! Worth downloading this I reckon Sue :tongue:

Just got this off Keeley's FB page: Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC well i think youve guessed two of the products , forthe life of me im struggling to remember the creams name that is similar to Pro ollagen but used on an evening worth less than the whole TSV will be xx

I think she means 'worth more than the whole TSV'! So Donna's number crunching is probably spot on :rock:

Still won't be indulging though....nothing in there I need or want, so will be saving my :cash: :angel:

I will be away that weekend but can access the web site through my Iphone.

HELP !!! How do you call Qcut from your mobile phone ?

Apparently you can call 0044 151 4821292 from abroad to place an order. I think you get through to a Customer Services person rather than the orderline or QCut but they will be able to place it for you.

Freephone (0800) numbers won't even connect from abroad, as you cannot add the dialling code for the UK.

Obviously, a phone call will cost, especially from a mobile - but at least it's a failsafe option if you've no internet or 3G access. I guess it will be a fairly quick call too. :grin:

EDIT: Just checked my mobile contract tariff - calls made from EU are 38p per min. Mobile internet is £4 per hour if you buy a 'pass' in advance, otherwise £5 per megabyte (approx viewing of 10 webpages).

Last edited:
Apparently you can call 0044 151 4821292 from abroad to place an order. I think you get through to a Customer Services person rather than the orderline or QCut but they will be able to place it for you.

Freephone (0800) numbers won't even connect from abroad, as you cannot add the dialling code for the UK.

Obviously, a phone call will cost, especially from a mobile - but at least it's a failsafe option if you've no internet or 3G access. I guess it will be a fairly quick call too. :grin:

EDIT: Just checked my mobile contract tariff - calls made from EU are 38p per min. Mobile internet is £4 per hour if you buy a 'pass' in advance, otherwise £5 per megabyte (approx viewing of 10 webpages).

Thanks everyone. I actually will be can you believe in Liverpool:grin: We go to Beatles Weekend every August, Downloading the apps is a good idea.

Thanks everyone. I actually will be can you believe in Liverpool:grin: We go to Beatles Weekend every August, Downloading the apps is a good idea.

Liverpool! In that case you could probably just wave a placard with Wanted! Elemis TSV and your customer number on it :mysmilie_61:

Hope you have a great time!

Got this from CS today. Not sure if the price is the QVC Price or the TSV Price.

219088 - Elemis 5 Piece Pro Intense Anti-Ageing Collection
£45.86 + £5.45

150ml Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser
200ml Soothing Apricot Toner
15ml Papaya Enzyme Peel
5ml Pro Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream
30ml Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Sample of Exotic Perfume

Hi there,

I'm thinking about getting this, but wondered what the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream was like.

Is it like the Pro Collagen Marine Cream (smell / texture) - is it light and sinks into the skin easily ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Sassa put up the photos. So the eye cream is only 5mls, I thought perhaps 7mls. I also thought around £45 for the TSV pric, as on the Elemis site it said a £90 saving from buying individually.

The Oxy Night Cream is richer than the PCMC and more like a traditional face cream. A little goes a long way less than a 5p will do the whole face and neck if you want to do the latter. A 30ml pot lasts me for a good four or five months no problem. Smell wise, I think its not as perfumed as the PCMC, but the smell of it does not bother me.

Now three or four easy pay please.:cake::heart:

Last edited:
Sassa put up the photos. So the eye cream is only 5mls, I thought perhaps 7mls. I also thought around £45 for the TSV pric, as on the Elemis site it said a £90 saving from buying individually.

The Oxy Night Cream is richer than the PCMC and more like a traditional face cream. A little goes a long way less than a 5p will do the whole face and neck if you want to do the latter. A 30ml pot lasts me for a good four or five months no problem. Smell wise, I think its not as perfumed as the PCMC, but the smell of it does not bother me.

Now three or four easy pay please.:cake::heart:

Useful info as I was wondering what it's like. Definitely costs more than 5p a night though as that'd only be £1.50 a month - wish it was that cheap!

Latest posts

Back