Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza. Details from CS :

50ml Maximum Moisture Day Cream
400ml Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
15ml Papaya Enzyme Peel
10ml Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum
15ml Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask

:) :)

This tsv looks sooooooo tempting,I haven't bought an Elemis tsv in a long time.I'm glad the main products are not pro-collagen,and not too many tiddly bits,just up my street!:D

Hurrah !

Finally an Elemis TSV im interested in... :)

Love the sound of the maximum moisture day cream and ive always wanted to try the milk bath, so it looks like a winner this time... :cool:

Plus not full of little piddley trial sizes which are neither use nor orniment lol :p

Ok my delivery from salonskincare has arrived dancing
I have got both the new dayvream & night cream - my intial impressions are :

Day Cream - smells bit like Exotic Moisture Mask , the texture is very light & is slightly more runny than the PCMC - I tested a bit on the back of hand & it sank in quickly & my hand feels soft.

Night Cream - texture slightly richer than the day cream & also feels more sticky - not sure about the smell slightly unpleasant tbh .

Will let you know how I get on with them ..........

Just looked at the TV Guide. It looks like they have changed the Elemis TSV to Saturday 2nd August.

:cat3:

I've got the Maximum Moisture Day Cream, and I think it's lovely.

It's very hydrating, but has a nice light 'melty' sort of texture, which is easily absorbed. The scent is fruity and pleasant - I think the earlier comparison with the Exotic Moisture Mask is quite an accurate one.

Ooo i won't be buying this but have to say the milk bath is just absolutely gorgeous - it smells beautiful and makes a fab facial cleanser and body moisturiser too - in fact I wouldn't use mine in the bath - its too precious :)

You can use it as a hair and scalp treatment too I think but i haven't tried that yet - mmmm might give it a go - I put my into a pump bottle as its too hard to use otherwise.

I'm going for this one for sure :D:D:D:D

Just realised at the price shown above stands; it is divisable by 2. Easy pay perhaps??? If so I'll have 2!

Last edited:
That's a really nice set - I love the milk bath and wouldn't mind trying the quartz range. Shame they STILL don't take Solo........:mad:

I'm not going for this as I'm not that keen on the milk bath.
I'm waiting to see what the Decleor TSV contains.

Elemis TSV 2nd August Details

Received this email from QVC, but no item number yet.

Summer is the time to drench your skin in moisture, and the Elemis Maximum Hydration and Lift Collection is the way to do it.

This Today's Special Value on Saturday 2nd August is the ultimate in firming, revitalizing solutions for your complexion. Each one of these superb skincare solutions is a fusion of natural ingredients and sophisticated science.

Don't miss the full size Maximum Moisture Day Cream. Enriched with the antioxidant power of unique desert plants, this extraordinary formulation alters to suit your skin's individual needs - with its intelligent adaptive technology. Such innovation gives you continuous energizing skincare, suited only to you.

To complete that summer glow, try the brand new, luxurious Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask which uses the power of quartz merged with exotic oils to promote your skin's elasticity and firmness. There's also an award-winning Skin Nourishing Milk Bath, for even more softness and suppleness.

There are two full sizes in this collection - outstanding value - to deliver outstanding summer skin! Don't miss this Today's Special Value on Saturday 2nd August at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 6pm, 8pm and 11pm.

Oh sounds good, think I might go for this as I need a new moisturiser and have wanted to try out the milk bath for a long time now.

I have watched the Elemis presentations with much interest for a long time but never totally convinced they would make a difference.
Are all the ELEMIS fans on here now blessed with gorgeous even toned skin on here now?
All this enthusiasm for their products makes me think there must be a lot of beautifully groomed and lovely looking ladies on here. I must be missing something BIG!

Hi,

I'm not big into skincare (it happens when I remember!) :)

However, I have tried a number of products, and to be fair, the ones I like best are the Elemis marine cream, skin exfoliant cream, and the little capsule things that are supposed to give your skin a boost.

I have big pores (I'm not a polar bear btw!) and I find the marine cream evens them out and makes my skin look a lot better.

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back