Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to just say that I think Keeley looks radiant today.

Does anyone know what Elemis products she uses on her skin to get that glow? :confused:

While searching the QVC website for Elemis OTOS I started clicking on the reviews for a lot of the range and am actually shocked at just how few items get a 5 star rating, the PCMC does but really very little else!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It doesnt do anything for me, which is good coz its hardly the cheapest is it!:eek:

Actually i correct myself, the tri-enzyme is very good - the best out of the lot in my opinion.

Last edited:
Oh the exotic cream mask is good too, especially if you sleep with it on.....

Ha ha, think thats everything..:eek:

Ended up getting one which considering I haven't brought any Elemis for 2 years is good. It was the 2 EP that did it, tho the cynic in me thinks that was put on because people are feeling the pinch so much, I know I am and would not have purchased if it hadn't been there.

I don't rate Elemis,I think it is very overpriced and over hyped.
Keeley baffles the viewer with talk of exotic plants and promises results frankly it doesn't deliver imho.
I don't know what age Keeley is but I guess around 40 ish...her skin is ok,but not as great as it should be if Elemis is as good as she says!

Elemis OTO

Elemis 8 Piece Top To Toe Collection
One Time Only Price £66.45
QVC Price £79.75
Item Number 226238
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £22.15 plus P&P
Look after your skin from head to toe with this fantastic collection from Elemis. This bumper selection contains sensitive cleansing wash (200ml), Pro Collagen hand and nail cream (100ml), wild lavender shower gel (250ml), Pro Collagen marine cream (15ml), Pro Collagen night cream (15ml), Pro Collagen neck and bust (15ml), Pro Collagen body cream (50ml) and an absolute eye serum (15ml). The collection also comes with a 3ml sample for you to try more of the Elemis range.

TSV is now showing at Special Price and still on 2 EP if anyone is still thinking about it, I was tempted to order another one but decided I didnt really need it :D

Elemis 5 Piece Maximum Lift & Hydrate Collection

Special Price
£34.96

QVC Price
£42.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £17.48 plus P&P

Treat yourself to a complete beauty regime with this sensual Elemis collection. It's suitable for all skin types and contains some of Elemis' most popular products. You'll receive the innovative Maximum Moisture Day Cream (50ml) which is lightweight in texture, Skin Nourishing Milk Bath (400ml) to leave skin feeling soft and supple, and the brand-new Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15ml) which will instantly revitalise your complexion. There's also Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml) to remove dead skin cells, and Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Serum (10ml) for dry skin.

OK mine arrived today!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
It was shipped on Friday and I that must be a record from QVC.

In the leaflet there is a competition to win the Max Moisturisers day and night.
An offer for Center Parcs.

In the leaflet there is a competition to win the Max Moisturisers day and night.

Hello Donna,

Can you let us know what you think of the moisturiser when you get a chance to use it?

Thank you!

WhoHoo mines here too I've just tried the daycream on the back of my hand and it feels really nice, smells a bit like the papaya enzyme peel ( which I really dont rate ) :D:D:D:D:D

Hey Jabba that must be a record for you as well!!!! We used to be last getting our stuff.

I know LOADS of stuff ordered and dispatched earlier havent been received natch they will be delivered straight into DHs fair hands whilst I'm toiling away one day :eek::eek: I'm waiting on some Northerns Nights ordered on some crazy easy pay AND about 6 pieces of Epiphany clad on clearance :eek::eek: He'll have a ****** coronary, as I'm meant to be curbing my spending this month as we had to order 1000 litres of heating oil ( dont ask!)

Btw you know Mandara Beauty near you? Well they are not going to be an Elemis salon any more Jen told me today what range they are changing too and Im damned if I can remember its name begings with 'So... 'though:mad::mad:

I ordererd mine on Friday afternoon (late) and it arrived here in N.Ireland! I was so happy, as I had just used philosophy on my face I only needed the moisturiser.

I really like it so far, I have a dry t-zone and it sunk it well and my skin has a nice glow.

The milk bath was something I had wanted to try for ages but thought it was too much of a luxury, well I LOVE it!!!

I used it on my legs which suffer from terrible dry skin and a tiny but helped. I have fallen in love with the texture and smell.

Now I am wondering if I made a mistake and should have gone for two! I guess when I run out it will only go up to £42 (or maybe less as an intro price) and that would still be good value.

Latest posts

Back