'Emu' boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You have just made me soo jealous Queenie - they were £23 in my size so I didn't get any. I should have got a 7 and cut a bit off the back!

thankyou so much for posting qvcAddict,my slippers just came and they are lush!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx

Oh how yummy :) I kept looking in case my size reappeared but sadly not. So are they true to size for future reference?

Thought it might make me remove my bearpaw boots that I can't seem to bring my self to take off even at home!

Oh how yummy :) I kept looking in case my size reappeared but sadly not. So are they true to size for future reference?

Thought it might make me remove my bearpaw boots that I can't seem to bring my self to take off even at home!

yes they are true to size,I am a 6.5 or 7 and these are fine
they are soooo soft,what a bargain
only sorry I didnt buy more than one pair!!
I have looked every day too but so far they are still sold out
good luck!

Well another Amazon Emu bargain! (Not my size again grrrrrrrr)

Emu Australia Women's Hip Boot £34.50 and not sure if you can also use code listed earlier in thread?

Edit: Wierd because there is also another listing for Emu Australia Women's High Hip at £35.60 with more sizes and colours.

Last edited:
Emu Australia Women's Bronte Lo Boot in sand £29.50. Seems right time of year to be reducing boots so why haven't qvc?

Hello all you furry boots fans. I just got my much coveted Black size 5 lo stingers for £53 on Amazon. They have reduced them again now from £75 to £59 but if you ust the code from above SPRSHOES (thanks Tia) they are reduced to this. The Nushoes code we used before has expired. Wrong time of year for more boots but I am going to be soo warm and cosy next winter - for a great price. They are still £106 inc p&p on qvc???:funky:

I got them too - aren't they lovely!!!!! Although my liitle boy (only 2) said "mummy, tke your wellies off pease!!"

Em xXx

Thank you Tia

Thank you so much the heads up on the the Amazon code and the chocolate stingers.

I received 2 pairs of stingers today, I high in chocolate and 1 lo in sand. Total cost £87.39 ( the lo were more expensive than the high) with free p&p and received within 3 working days. QVC would have charged me £210.76 plus £11.90 p&p. and taken ages to arrive. Eat your heart out QVC!!

Last edited:
There are some absolute bargains on there! Just spotted some Chocolate Hi Stinger's for £35.70 - would be just over £32 with the 10% code!!

Em xXx

Oh no - don't keep doing this to me you lot - I already have 2 pairs - might have to go and have a look for a third.:SCREAM:

Still would love the slippers if any of you spot them at a good price in size .

The size 5 is obviously popular as it is quite difficult to get bargains in this size - I know I have looked everywhere!!!!!

Oh no - don't keep doing this to me you lot - I already have 2 pairs - might have to go and have a look for a third.:SCREAM:

Still would love the slippers if any of you spot them at a good price in size .

Well I reckon you're doing well then - so far I've succombed to:

Chocolate Mini Stingers
Chestnut Lo Stingers
Chocolate Hi Stingers
Noosa Slippers in Cream
Coogee Slippers

Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em xXx

Well I reckon you're doing well then - so far I've succombed to:

Chocolate Mini Stingers
Chestnut Lo Stingers
Chocolate Hi Stingers
Noosa Slippers in Cream
Coogee Slippers

Oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em xXx

Now you have given me an excuse - thanks Em. If hubby says don't you already have enough I can say "No I need to catch up with Em"!!!! Thanks:r15:

Trying not to crack but I would love a pair of the slippers.

OOh!! I got the noosa slippers the other week,they are lush and they were around 9 quid if I remember,wish I'd have bought more now,just bought a pair of emu boots in pale pink for 29 quid,am hoping they are ok,havent tried any of their boots before...keep your eye out for the slippers being reduced again,they really are lovely x

Latest posts

Back