Estee Lauder TSV 12/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I said miss molly they reformulate each year so a different version comes out.

eau Fraiche means cologne like fresh and light.
This Eau Fraiche one is not the one I tried, and your 'fresh and light' description sounds lovely.
This is worth it for the other 3 products alone, so I'll be ordering after all :)

This Eau Fraiche one is not the one I tried, and your 'fresh and light' description sounds lovely.
This is worth it for the other 3 products alone, so I'll be ordering after all :)
I was thinking that. The frag notes order however, to me says sickly...yuk.

I ordered mine on Saturday afternoon, and it's just been delivered.
I thought that even if I don't like the perfume, the other 3 items work out cheaper than I would find elsewhere, even on discount days at Boots and JL.

As a migraine sufferer I have to be so careful with certain scents, the problem has got worse over the years.

I risked a spray of the perfume on my wrist......it's lovely :) it's very cologne like as Donna said it would be. It has settled down to a slightly warmer scent, but still lovely.
If you like strong scents this isn't for you, I don't think this will last long before it fades away, but it's 100ml so that won't matter.

Its coconut on steroids. I managed to get a spritz in John Lewis of the EDP and the cologne. Its too gourmand for me. The EDP really lasts the Cologne not at all. Its very unusual.

Does anyone know if the autodelivery contains the same perfume or will it be a different fragrance?

Latest posts

Back