15ml Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme RRP £54 + post
50ml Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum RRP £60 + post
6ml Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara RRP £24.50 + post

Total RRP £220.50 + post

Attachments

• Estee Lauder TSV 1.jpg
    Estee Lauder TSV 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 146
Shame they put a perfume in, I would have preferred a moisturiser. After trying one of their other perfumes and not liking it at all, I'm loathe to go for a TSV that has another in.

Just looked at reviews for it anyway and it's being described as 'old ladies perfume.' Others say it smells very much of coconut and vanilla. So that's a definite no from me now.

Last edited:
Shame they put a perfume in, I would have preferred a moisturiser. After trying one of their other perfumes and not liking it at all, I'm loathe to go for a TSV that has another in.

Just looked at reviews for it anyway and it's being described as 'old ladies perfume.' Others say it smells very much of coconut and vanilla. So that's a definite no from me now.
Bronze Vomness is giving me a migraine already. Good deal for thjose who want to smell of suncream & pastries. Imagine sitting next to someone on the plan ewith that on.......

I'll be passing on this one. Pleasures is the only EL perfume I've ever liked - it's light and fresh, and particularly nice as a daytime scent. I'm not aware of BG but the others I've smelt all tend to be over-powering and heavy. A friend of mine used to wear one called Beautiful (not sure if they still do it) and I used to get a headache if I was around her when she wore it.!

I was given a little sample of this at the counter when buying some items.
It is heavy and sickly, glad I only tried it on my wrist. It took a bit of scrubbing to remove it though :sick:

Estee Lauder 4 Piece Summer Favourites Collection

QVC Price £170.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £29.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Revamp your beauty regime this season with this luxe four-piece Summer Favourites Collection from Estee Lauder. You'll receive skincare hero Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex and Resilience Tri Peptide Eye Cream, as well as smudge-free Double Wear Mascara and exotic Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche. That's all your fragrance, make-up and skincare needs wrapped up in one luxurious package, ready for a gorgeous summer!
The heroes you love - add cult favourites to your routine with Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex and Resilience Multi-effect Tri-Peptide Eye Cream. Advanced Night Repair is your ticket to a radiant-looking complexion, while the multi-effect eye cream helps eyes feel firmer, more hydrated and less puffy, targeting fine lines and wrinkles.
More stars on offer - in need of a tropical escape? Meet Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche, a sensual adaptation of Estee Lauder's cult fragrance. This summer collection also includes Double Wear Mascara, a zero-smudge formula that lasts up to 15 hours. You'll be able to flutter your lashes all night long!
Stay stocked up - keep your beauty shelf replenished by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive another delivery of this Estee Lauder collection in 60 days' time, at today's fantastic price.
Fragrance notes (Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche):
  • Top: amber, coconut milk, sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver and myrrh
  • Heart: juicy mandarin, Sicilian bergamot, lemon and pulpy orange
  • Base: tiare flower, jasmine, magnolia petals, orange flower buds and lavender
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche (100ml) - a velvety fragrance inspired by hot summer days, that melds alluring floral notes with notes of amber, vanilla, bergamot and jasmine
  • 1 x Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - a fast-absorbing serum formulated to help reduce visible signs of ageing, while working to promote a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion. Boasting an oil-free texture to suit all skin types, this complex is enriched with Chronolux Power Signal Technology, plus hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile and probiotic extracts
  • 1 x Double Wear Mascara - engineered with Smudge-Shield Technology, this mascara helps provide long wear without smudging or wearing away throughout your active day. The Lash-Xtender Brush elongates, separates, and surrounds each lash in glossy, intensified colour. Polymers lock in the mascara to keep it on your lashes all day, while Micro-fibre bristles go deep into the lash bed to comb and detangle lashes for super separation from root to tip. Lashes channel through the brush's saturated core for a rich coating of pigment
  • 1 x Resilience Tri Peptide Eye Cream (15ml) - with this intensely hydrating, multi-effect eye cream, eyes feel firmer and look less puffy when applied with a tapping motion. Fine lines and wrinkles, and crepiness all appear reduced
How to use:

Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche:
  • Spray on pulse points to surround yourself with this exotic blend
Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex:
  • Apply serum morning and evening to cleansed skin before moisturising
  • Smooth gently all over face and throat
Double Wear Mascara:
  • Start at the centre of the lashes and then apply to the inner and outer lashes
  • Warm water and cleanser unlocks the formula and removes every last trace. (Eye makeup remover works too.)
Resilience Tri Peptide Eye Cream:
  • Apply AM and PM around eye area

Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche (100ml) - £67 direct from EL cost £27.66
Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - £82 direct cost £33.85
Double Wear Mascara - £24.50 direct cost £10.12
Resilience Tri Peptide Eye Cream (15ml) - £54 direct cost £22.29

Total £227.50 cost £93.92 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices

I was temoted by this as had a bottle of BG about 5 yrs ago and it is lovely for the summer. But reading reviews online the formula has changed and it is full of alchol and hardly any scent.

Are those fragrance notes in the right order? Seems to me as if the florals would be top and sandalwood and Amber base notes.

Latest posts

Back