Finery TSV 19/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No slacking! Haha
im being 110% serious i hate fashion tsvs as its so hard to tell as most of it is so similar
Ho Ho, Super, I can't imagine ladies fashion is top of your list of things to do, however , when you get time :D

CC
i dont mind doing the handbags & shoes ect they are much easier to find than the normal fashion

Attachments

• Finery TSV 1.jpg
    Finery TSV 1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Finery TSV 2.jpg
    Finery TSV 2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Finery TSV 3.jpg
    Finery TSV 3.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Finery TSV 4.jpg
    Finery TSV 4.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Finery TSV 5.jpg
    Finery TSV 5.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 165
Finery London Mya Printed Jersey Midi Dress
Item Number: 194763
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.48
P&P £3.95

If you need an excuse to buy a new dress, here it is! Meet the perfect dress for the summer from Finery London boasting a fit-and-flare shape to flatter your figure and a midi length for easy wear in the heat of summer. Youll love its all-over print that makes dressing it up or down just part of the fun, plus, with its soft jersey fabric, it's comfortable too. Now we've found you the dress, all that's left is how to accessorise it!

What’s the occasion? Whatever the event you’re attending this summer, you can be sure that this dress will fit the bill. Layer with a statement necklace and bold earrings – the bigger, the better – for when you really want to wow or take it down a notch with simple fine jewellery and your favourite trainers. Plus, as we move into autumn just pop on a cosy cover-up for an instant seasonal style.

Pick your print – this gorgeous dress comes in five vibrant prints for you to choose from; fun Navy or Pink Animal prints, a more romantic Red Floral pattern and eye-catching Abstract print designs in Green or Monochrome. There’s a print to suit everyone’s summer wardrobe!

• Short sleeves
  • Round neckline
  • Fitted waist with shirred detailing
  • Keyhole button
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine wash at 30C

Colour options:

• Green Abstract
  • Monochrome Abstract
  • Navy Animal
  • Pink Animal
  • Red Floral

That neckline with my 38G cups would be just too much.
Same for my udders & Lizzo hips. Jilly looks nice upon initial glance, but not sure it suits her below the waist.

Nice dress but I do wish that guest Emma Lightbown would stop saying ABSOLUTELY at the start of every sentence she speaks.
Indeed - so amateurish & unoriginal. So obvs that's what they are traine d to say...Is she new?

Wheres Sooty's Magic Wand?

Latest posts

Back