Finery TSV 19/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought Finery were more cotton and viscose rather than the dreaded poly/elastene. Made for QVC, yep its deffo poly/elastene then !
From what I can see, it's the print that's exclusive to QVC, as the Mya dress is available from Finery for £39 + £3.95 p&p . Imo the plain colours make the dress look even worse as there's nothing to detract the eye from the awful design and cheap n' sweaty fabric...take a look at this - all she needs is a little white bonnet + Amish!
1658215261872.png

Nice dress but I do wish that guest Emma Lightbown would stop saying ABSOLUTELY at the start of every sentence she speaks.
Harsh voice, as well. I got tired of her harping on about how Finery 'understand a woman' s body.' I should hope they do, otherwise they should be selling men' s wear. BTW, I lthought all the dresses were very pretty. Lucky you who bought one and it fits nicely.

Harsh voice, as well. I got tired of her harping on about how Finery 'understand a woman' s body.' I should hope they do, otherwise they should be selling men' s wear. BTW, I lthought all the dresses were very pretty. Lucky you who bought one and it fits nicely.
Agreed, she was making my ears hurt. Had to stop watching.

Well, if making a busty woman look like she's wearing a pair of "comedy breasts" is understanding a woman's body, I really don't know what is! I'm not saying that larger busted ladies want to, or should hide their boobage, however, I'm pretty sure that most ladies would prefer to have a flattering over all look where the eye isn't drawn to one particular area. I've said this recently when talking about Claire, when modelling the right style for her, she looks great, but so many times she's made to look as though she's got an inflatable stuffed down her top is nobody's business, and sadly, that's all you see!

Anyone who claims to be a designer should know that high necks aren’t the most flattering, especially for larger busts, thick necks and wide (swimmers’) shoulders.

Looks frumpy to me, and I hate puffy sleeves. Can't wait for that trend to be over.

Another fire hazard material - why can’t QVC offer dresses in Linen or Cotton?
Too expensive.

When Finery first aired I did buy a size 22 - because it had pockets. However, the puff sleeves are too twee for anyone over 11. So I took out the elastic, and the difference was great - its now a good more grown up wafty sleeve and suits the dress much better.

There was nothing special about this dress, not exactly wedding or special occasion attire and a style which can be seen here, there and everywhere. I recently bought 3 dresses from Matalan, all viscose , similar styles to this dress and it cost me £48 for all 3 and free delivery. It should have cost over £60 but I had a 20% discount code. They`ve washed and worn well and have been very comfortable.

There was nothing special about this dress, not exactly wedding or special occasion attire and a style which can be seen here, there and everywhere. I recently bought 3 dresses from Matalan, all viscose , similar styles to this dress and it cost me £48 for all 3 and free delivery. It should have cost over £60 but I had a 20% discount code. They`ve washed and worn well and have been very comfortable.
Love Matalan. The quality for the price is excellent.

Same for my udders & Lizzo hips. Jilly looks nice upon initial glance, but not sure it suits her below the waist.

Indeed - so amateurish & unoriginal. So obvs that's what they are traine d to say...Is she new?

Wheres Sooty's Magic Wand?
He lent it to Ramsbottom t'Snake. Am I the only one who remembers him or did I dream it? Didn't old Rammy have a flat cap, a scarf and a serious Lancastrian accent?

CC

Latest posts

Back