Glass birds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glass birds ... really? What is going on at Gemporia!! I'm so sorry I missed them for fun factor of Ellis trying to sell them. Hopefully they will pop up on many another show .... even though it would have been an heirloom sell out šŸ¤£ What with rabbit heads, Steve's fat freezing clinic, Dave Jade and now glass birds ..what next!! It's just Alice in Wonderland ..!
Hoooray for the rabbit heads!!! Gems has truly turned into Alice in Wonderland...

Ellis has promised 2 hours of Glass Critters tomorrow, sorry Glass Art. Canā€™t waitā€¦..
Tuned in today around 2pm break from gardening and Dave was on with his never to be seen again mutton fat ... but then the birds came on .. honestly if glass sculptures are your thing there are so many more tasteful options on Etsy for similar price. Ellis said there will be lots more of these over coming months .. this is a turning point I just can't take Gemporia seriously and can't see me buying anything going forward šŸ™ Those birds were seriously cheap and tacky. Comedy value 10 out of 10 though to see Ellis doing her best to flog them as future items on Antiques road show. Who would believe such nonsense?

On now, quick, don't miss out - weird glass birds (the antiques of tomorrow according to Ellis!) they have scary staring eyes and look very fragile
I've just seen them - I'd love to have seen Adina trying to sell those but I missed it! They're fresh from the granny's curio shelf collection, circa 1950. I must admit they were tastefully positioned on screen next to a Fluorite ring in gold tone showing a price of Ā£99!!! I think they're having a giraffe, aren't they?

I've just seen them - I'd love to have seen Adina trying to sell those but I missed it! They're fresh from the granny's curio shelf collection, circa 1950. I must admit they were tastefully positioned on screen next to a Fluorite ring in gold tone showing a price of Ā£99!!! I think they're having a giraffe, aren't they?
Oh no .. don't give them ideas ... Glass art giraffe coming soon .. there is no limit really ... and Ellis did promise more critters over next months and years !!!šŸ˜‚

Tuned in today around 2pm break from gardening and Dave was on with his never to be seen again mutton fat ... but then the birds came on .. honestly if glass sculptures are your thing there are so many more tasteful options on Etsy for similar price. Ellis said there will be lots more of these over coming months .. this is a turning point I just can't take Gemporia seriously and can't see me buying anything going forward šŸ™ Those birds were seriously cheap and tacky. Comedy value 10 out of 10 though to see Ellis doing her best to flog them as future items on Antiques road show. Who would believe such nonsense?
Etsy and others. These are quite nice from John Ditchfield's Gallery collection. A little pricier but a great gift, made here near Blackpool and would look great on a sunny window cill or conservatory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-27-19-31-05-132.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-05-27-19-31-05-132.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 57
There is no let-up with the jade. I only ever flick through the channel for a few seconds and most times it is more jade and a fantastic opportunity. They obviously have shedloads of the stuff and someone is buying it I guess.

Etsy and others. These are quite nice from John Ditchfield's Gallery collection. A little pricier but a great gift, made here near Blackpool and would look great on a sunny window cill or conservatory.
I like THOSE birds. The gold birds and the burgundy robins would make very nice Christmas decorations on a mantelpiece IMO šŸŽ…šŸ»

Oh no .. don't give them ideas ... Glass art giraffe coming soon .. there is no limit really ... and Ellis did promise more critters over next months and years !!!šŸ˜‚
Agreed with the concern about glass giraffe ā€¦.until seeing todayā€™s offerings..

what is this?ā€¦šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ā€¦
The entry in patient notes:
ā€Mr Peacock has seen the ophthalmologist, the eyes appear better.
having regained an improved vision he has been looking for elusive Jade Doodahs treasures he sustained a spinal injury and requires an urgent referral to orthopaedic/chiropractorā€

BA07510C-D829-4CD8-8EBC-CBCE26C6D02B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back