Gurning Beth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Why oh why do they keep using Beth as a model, the faces she pulls are ridiculous, and the false laughs she does when no one is talking to her are just pathetic. Rant over.:puke:

I totally agree with you.
I'm sure she's a lovely woman, but the expressions she pulls and the silly simpering puts me right off.

It's way too much and I squirm with embarrassment for her ~ in fact I have to switch off. It just looks so false and affected. I think it's about time they got a new crop of models

Thanks folks I thought it was just me, wouldn't you think someone there would have a quiet word and tell her to stop doing upsidedown smiles.

No you become a model on QVC its like joining the mafia, you can never leave. Unless pushed of course. I think brands ask for certain models on their shows thats why we get the same ones over and over and over and over again.

I like Beth - I always think she pulls those faces because she's embarrassed - it's what I do when anyone comes near me with a camera. Granted, if you're modelling on the telly it's a trait you would do well to try and eliminate!

I think she thinks it looks flirtatious & cute.

A touch of Baby Jane ... :eek:

I like Beth - I always think she pulls those faces because she's embarrassed - it's what I do when anyone comes near me with a camera. Granted, if you're modelling on the telly it's a trait you would do well to try and eliminate!

I'd be embarrassed if I had to model jewellery in the form of crystal encrusted orcs or whatever the latest Kirks Folly creation is

Maybe but is she embarrassed when she gets paid for being a model??

The gurning used to annoy me as well, but then I read that her dad had been very ill and died after radical surgery for cancer. I've stopped being so "judgemental" of her since.

Linda xx

The gurning used to annoy me as well, but then I read that her dad had been very ill and died after radical surgery for cancer. I've stopped being so "judgemental" of her since.

Linda xx

I remember all that too and read an article that someone posted a link to ..the family had a very tough time. I try not to be too judgemental of people generally as there may be circumstances I know nothing about that affect the way they behave.

:talking: Speaking of models the one that I find highly amusing is the Perricone one for No Foundation Foundation or is it Bare Escentuals? where Kathy and 3 other models (sorry, don't know their names) are all in white t-shirts (and jeans!) laughing and giggling 'modelling' foundation shades in a very over the top manner! I couldn't buy my foundation based on presenter/model skin tones who are wearing studio make up in studio lighting off the television but do find it funny how it is modelled/demonstrated....for us! :wink:

:flower:

I remember all that too and read an article that someone posted a link to ..the family had a very tough time. I try not to be too judgemental of people generally as there may be circumstances I know nothing about that affect the way they behave.

'Twas me and here is the truly distressing story http://www.bcrt.org.uk/mbcs_my_story.php?l=brian_caterer and I feel for her but I can't put up with her modelling antics for a moment.

Her mum calls her Princess, that's the root of it I think, but she is harmless and I do think her modelling has improved without the over stretching of garments so much.

Latest posts

Back