• Harry TSV 5.jpg
    Harry TSV 5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 65
Homeworx by Slatkin & Co Set of 3 Home Sanctuary 3 Wick Candles
Item Number: 814501
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

Awaken your senses and fill your home with fresh new fragrances for the summer months and beyond. This gorgeous collection of three-wick candles from Homeworx by Slatkin & Co includes a trio of candles in an array of clean, invigorating scents, each candle encased in a luxurious glass jar. Decorative and beautifully fragrant, these elegant candles will transform the ambience of any room in your home.

Divinely decorative - featuring stylish glass jars decorated with watercolour effect labels and finished with embossed silver-tone lids, these attractive candles look stunning in every room and serve as statement decor pieces. Sit them in a row together for an eye-catching arrangement or separately, such as on a shelf, a side table and coffee table, to bring aspects of a room together.

Transport your senses - step outside and get whisked away from the comfort of your own home with these three fresh fragrances Blue Highlands with notes of apple blossom and jasmine, Pink Country Garden with uplifting pink freesia, and white peony, and Peach Basiltini, a tempting mix of fresh peach, green basil and iced vodka.

The power of three - each candle boasts a three-wick design that not only gives it a statement and sophisticated look when burning, but also helps to spread the fragrance through your home and fill the room with exquisite scent immediately.

• Delivered to UK only (excluding Northern Ireland)
  • Individual candle burn time: up to 20 - 40 hours
  • Candle (h x w): 8.9cm x 14cm (3.5" x 5.5")

Contains:

• 1 x Blue Highlands three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of apple blossom, jasmine, vetiver and oakmoss
  • 1 x Pink Country Garden three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of pink freesia, white peony, juicy apricot and spring air
  • 1 x Peach Basiltini three-wick candle (396g) - with notes of fresh peach, green basil, squeezed lemon juice and iced vodka

All measurements are approximate

I think a burn time of 20-40 hours is a disgrace! YC votives last for 15hours and I forget how long the small candles go for but reckon it’s at least 40.

I love my yankees the HS candles dont need a lit of burning tbh. You let the candle pool then put the lid on. Your room will smell lovely for hours

I love my yankees the HS candles dont need a lit of burning tbh. You let the candle pool then put the lid on. Your room will smell lovely for hours
Handy to know Boffy - I have only had a set of 3 which burnt ok. An out on a train at the moment so apologies if typos - came on here to see opinions, particularly yours. Is the peachy one very foody or fruity as very tempted by this but don't like food/fruit, unless fruit cherry blossom type. That's why I didn't get the excellent tumbler set you mentioned if you like all 3 these are a great buy 🤔

Handy to know Boffy - I have only had a set of 3 which burnt ok. An out on a train at the moment so apologies if typos - came on here to see opinions, particularly yours. Is the peachy one very foody or fruity as very tempted by this but don't like food/fruit, unless fruit cherry blossom type. That's why I didn't get the excellent tumbler set you mentioned if you like all 3 these are a great buy 🤔
They are lovy more fresh,floral and one bakery vanilla that I gave away. The rest I like very much

I think a burn time of 20-40 hours is a disgrace! YC votives last for 15hours and I forget how long the small candles go for but reckon it’s at least 40.
Mazza I think YC votives are a really useful size to burn when you want fragrance for a couple of hours at s time - or to compliment a larger candle. Yankee Bundles have a deal at the moment of 18 votives for 9.99 - they have about 6 different fragrances, I got an email Tuesday night, thought I'd get the snow in love but waited to look on Wednesday in case I wanted something else and yesterday SIL had sold out. Have my eye on lemon lavender though 😁

They are lovy more fresh,floral and one bakery vanilla that I gave away. The rest I like very much
Thanks Boffy for taking time to reply - your descriptions in the past have been spot on for me. The reviews were largely bad for this set. Came in, checked here and have ordered! Interesting re the bakery vanilla one - if that's the peach it would be a result as a soft subtle vanilla I can burn with a floral that I find too much, I'm thinking of a Pink Sands that I've had for ages. Great to be able to get second opinions 🤗

Thanks Boffy for taking time to reply - your descriptions in the past have been spot on for me. The reviews were largely bad for this set. Came in, checked here and have ordered! Interesting re the bakery vanilla one - if that's the peach it would be a result as a soft subtle vanilla I can burn with a floral that I find too much, I'm thinking of a Pink Sands that I've had for ages. Great to be able to get second opinions 🤗
Are you talking about the tumble 4 piece set in clearance or the TSV x

Mazza I think YC votives are a really useful size to burn when you want fragrance for a couple of hours at s time - or to compliment a larger candle. Yankee Bundles have a deal at the moment of 18 votives for 9.99 - they have about 6 different fragrances, I got an email Tuesday night, thought I'd get the snow in love but waited to look on Wednesday in case I wanted something else and yesterday SIL had sold out. Have my eye on lemon lavender though 😁
Snow in love is the best Yankee scent

Are you talking about the tumble 4 piece set in clearance or the TSV x
I was talking about the tsv - really funny if I got it wrong! With the 4 piece I thought 2 of them could be fruity or food and I already have had enough candles from sets that weren't for me and friends have been swamped- whether they liked it or not 😁 I agree the snow in love is gorgeous - I was so cross with myself for not ordering straight away. Is This Works still successful? Fingers crossed 🤞

Latest posts

Back