Harry Slatkin Sale TSV 07/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Boffy for taking time to reply - your descriptions in the past have been spot on for me. The reviews were largely bad for this set. Came in, checked here and have ordered! Interesting re the bakery vanilla one - if that's the peach it would be a result as a soft subtle vanilla I can burn with a floral that I find too much, I'm thinking of a Pink Sands that I've had for ages. Great to be able to get second opinions 🤗
Molly I bought these two candles. I love Eucalyptus scents my fav MB is the warming eucalyptus. https://www.qvcuk.com/Homeworx-by-H...-Wick-Candles.product.813564.html?sc=PRODFEED

Molly I bought these two candles. I love Eucalyptus scents my fav MB is the warming eucalyptus. https://www.qvcuk.com/Homeworx-by-Harry-Slatkin-&-Co-Set-of-2-Eucalyptus-Sage-4-Wick-Candles.product.813564.html?sc=PRODFEED
i was looking at that one & wondered how similar it would be also have you see the Eucalyptus Oak ones they had before? (they had a duo too but out of stock)

also i just noticed they all say "Homeworx by Harry Slatkin & Co" when it used to be just Homeworx by Harry Slatkin"

i was looking at that one & wondered how similar it would be also have you see the Eucalyptus Oak ones they had before? (they had a duo too but out of stock)

also i just noticed they all say "Homeworx by Harry Slatkin & Co" when it used to be just Homeworx by Harry Slatkin"
That's a very good spot SCW - a bit puzzling isn't it. His brand is very much on his personal involvement and "nose" so surprising if he taking a step back 🤔

He does sell his candles in the Bath& bodyworks shop in the Westfield shopping centre in Shepherds Bush I will have a look when I go to Westfields again

The tumblers are really nice...see how you get on with the TSv let me know what its like
Hi Boffy. I am very happy with these candles, I haven't lit two but the cold smell is very soft relaxing florals so I can see why they are called a spa collection and think they will work well for anyone who likes candles during the day. I lit the peach one as not being a foody fan thought this might be given away but I am pleasantly surprised - more of a floral than a fruit and although there is a sweet undertone works well for an early summer evening burn. BUT the biggest success has been the eucalyptus duo you mentioned which I had been keeping an eye on and then QVC sent me a miss you voucher for £5 (oddly they missed me in February when I was waiting for a yankee delivery and I bought the This Works supersize, they missed me again in may and I bought the Liz Earle rose supersize so I've had 3 this year at this rate I wonder if they will miss me again around September time!) Anyway I ordered the Eucalyptus duo and they are fabulous. I knew i liked the fragrance generally but these have an underlying "freshness" without being sharp. It's possibly the sage but it doesn't smell like the sage herb at all - I have never picked up a candle before to keep smelling holding it to my face 😄 I've had to put them away as I want to save them for xmas time as I don't like the usual xmas foody and pine fragrances- and these are Huge so should last. Thanks for mentioning these as I wouldn't have noticed 🤗 Oh and as SCW pointed out there was no mention of "and co" on candles or box.
Notice there is a Harry show today at 3 when I am expecting a supermarket delivery so may have to watch😊 - but as it's xmas in July my money should be safe. Again thanks for the heads up, the Eucalyptus are one of my best candle purchases and I've had a LOT of them xx

Hi Boffy. I am very happy with these candles, I haven't lit two but the cold smell is very soft relaxing florals so I can see why they are called a spa collection and think they will work well for anyone who likes candles during the day. I lit the peach one as not being a foody fan thought this might be given away but I am pleasantly surprised - more of a floral than a fruit and although there is a sweet undertone works well for an early summer evening burn. BUT the biggest success has been the eucalyptus duo you mentioned which I had been keeping an eye on and then QVC sent me a miss you voucher for £5 (oddly they missed me in February when I was waiting for a yankee delivery and I bought the This Works supersize, they missed me again in may and I bought the Liz Earle rose supersize so I've had 3 this year at this rate I wonder if they will miss me again around September time!) Anyway I ordered the Eucalyptus duo and they are fabulous. I knew i liked the fragrance generally but these have an underlying "freshness" without being sharp. It's possibly the sage but it doesn't smell like the sage herb at all - I have never picked up a candle before to keep smelling holding it to my face 😄 I've had to put them away as I want to save them for xmas time as I don't like the usual xmas foody and pine fragrances- and these are Huge so should last. Thanks for mentioning these as I wouldn't have noticed 🤗 Oh and as SCW pointed out there was no mention of "and co" on candles or box.
Notice there is a Harry show today at 3 when I am expecting a supermarket delivery so may have to watch😊 - but as it's xmas in July my money should be safe. Again thanks for the heads up, the Eucalyptus are one of my best candle purchases and I've had a LOT of them xx
Ah loved reading your post. The Euclayptus is not as herby as I would have liked but its sweet and has a strong throw. I really love them after burning them for weeks now. These candles are funny in that they still burn for several hours even when the wax is nearly all gone. It will still burn. I will be getting some more of the tumblers because they are like you said perfect if you like these fresher scents. Thanks for letting me know that my recommendations are a success x

Latest posts

Back