Holland & Barrett coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. I buy a lot from them online and rarely go into their stores, which always look empty when I pass them. They often have deals on, it's free P&P over a certain amount, and you also get loyalty points to redeem within a certain timespan. It'll be interesting to see how their model transfers to QVC. Maybe they're going to see how it works with a view to closing some (if not all0 of their stores.

I wonder which products they'll be selling because they have a huge range. I like them so I hope they're not spoilt by switching even partially to the QVC model.

I’m guessing vitamins, they’re always on offer. Maybe jumping on the qvc menopause bandwagon. I really hope they’re not planning to close their shops, they always seem quite busy. They sell in Tesco now so that’s possibly an omen but it’s not the same. Tesco’s Thorntons offerings are basic but our local Thorntons has gone. I’d hoped for a Christmas pop up shop but it didn’t happen.

It's been a while since I've noticed a 'Penny Sale' and the last few times I've ordered it's been a 'Buy One Get Another Half-Price' deal. They'll probably sell double packs, which are the equivalent of that deal so they can say "...and if you were to buy these on the DHS you'd pay 25 percent more...".

I can't see how they could possibly beat the deals they have every few months. Free postage and usually 20% off on top of the penny sale or buy one get one half price.

I know supplements are hugely overpriced and vastly over-sold, though, so maybe Q will get a good deal for a few things. I can also see them pushing meno supplements, too.

Latest posts

Back