Hotel Chocolat TSV 8/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like a hot chocolate as much as the next person, but on Q it's become a by- word for twee cosiness šŸ¤® and it literally makes my toes curl! Yep, fine I guess on an hour in which they're actually selling hot chocolate, but not so much when it's Cozee Home, pyjamas, cabin socks and slippers etc. Slip into these, wrap yourself up, put your phone on silent and hunker down with a big mug of hot chocolate! šŸ¤® A night out isn't even exempt. Wrap up in your centigrade coat, pop on your Emus and go see a fireworks display with a nice flask of hot chocolate. Don't get me started on obligatory marsh "mellows!"

I like jelly beans and despite giving off Mr L occasionally buys me those bucket containers from Amazon, I could eat them until Iā€™m sick! Iā€™m also partial to a bag of Percy pigs.

Whilst I donā€™t mind a mint sweet now and then I hate mint chocolate or mint ice cream or drinks.

I like jelly beans and despite giving off Mr L occasionally buys me those bucket containers from Amazon, I could eat them until Iā€™m sick! Iā€™m also partial to a bag of Percy pigs.

Whilst I donā€™t mind a mint sweet now and then I hate mint chocolate or mint ice cream or drinks.
Agree LATI, who doesn't love a Percy Pig!!

I must be the only one who loves very dark chocolate, at the moment Iā€™m buying M&S Single Origin 85% cocoa, I also always have a packet of wine gums in the caršŸ˜Š
r
Iā€™m with you Lynne as dark as it comes because itā€™s not sickly sweet.

Me! Yes, I get the odd free bag on the sparks card and never collect them, same goes for doughnuts. Well, the truth is I have no interest and forget about them
Donna did you queue to get into the grand opening of Primark today??? šŸ˜‡

I bought last yearā€™s chocolat offering and wasnā€™t at all impressed with them. I had reason to contact Hotel Chocolat and mentioned to them that I was disappointed at the selection and the taste of some of them, they sent me a free selector bar of my choice.

Hotel Chocolat Set of 2 Chocolate Drawers with 20 Selectors

QVC Price Ā£80.00
Todays Special Value Price Ā£46.98
P&P Ā£4.95
3 Easy Pays of Ā£15.66

Single

Auto-Delivery

Whether you're catering for your family and guests, giving your sweet-toothed loved ones a luxurious surprise, or just stocking up on treat-day delicacies for yourself, this set of Hotel Chocolat Drawers is not to be missed. Explore the incredible Hotel Chocolat range with 20 selectors, each with six individual chocolates or one glorious slab of delicious British-made chocolate, spread across two beautiful drawer-style presentation boxes. This collection is perfect for gifting, if you can bear to part with these tempting treats!

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow10 - 14 working days for delivery to UK only (including Highlands, Islands andNorthern Ireland).

*A great saving: If you were to buy the 20 selector packs from Hotel Chocolat you would pay Ā£81 plus P&P, so with our Todayā€™s Special Value price of Ā£46.98 plus P&P youā€™re saving Ā£34.02.

Stocking stuffers or gifts by the drawer-full - planning to spread the Hotel Chocolat love this Christmas? The 20 selectors are all individually packaged, making them easy to pop into stockings or add to gift bags. Alternatively, if you're feeling particularly generous, the set comes in two beautiful, Hotel Chocolat-branded sliding drawer gift boxes, each perfect for gifting 10 selectors, and you can mix and match the selectors in each box to perfectly suit your recipients' choccy preferences.

Currently only available at QVC - not only is this Hotel Chocolat set only available here at QVC right now, but it also features several festive flavours that you won't find being sold separately at Hotel Chocolat; Mulled Wine, Cinnamon Bun, Christmas Mess and Clementine, as well as the latest recipes for their White Penguin and Runny Caramel Penguin selectors.

How about some Easter treats as well? So that's the Christmas treats/presents/guilty pleasures sorted (delete as appropriate) but what if you could bag a luxurious Easter bundle at Today's Special Value price too? We're way ahead of you! Choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a second Hotel Chocolat Drawer Duo packed with 20 delicious seasonal selectors at the same great price at the end of March 2023, 148 days later - just in time for the Easter holidays!

• You will receive 123 individual pieces of chocolates in all
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • No artificial flavours
  • Contains alcohol
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours
  • Shelf life: minimum three months on delivery

Contains:
  • 1 x Mulled Wine Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Cinnamon Bun Selector (83g)
  • 1 x Christmas Mess Selector (76g)
  • 1 x Clementine Selector (54g)
  • 1 x Runny Caramel Penguin Selector (65g)
  • 1 x White Penguin Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Rocky Road Slab (100g)
  • 1 x Hazelnut and Ginger Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Lemon Cheesecake Selector (84g)
  • 1 x Berry Brownie Selector (80g)
  • 1 x Billionaire's Shortbread Selector (77g)
  • 1 x Pink Champagne Truffle Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Triple Praline Drop (80g)
  • 1 x Gin Truffles Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Salted Espresso Martini Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Pannacotta Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel 70% Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Marzipan & Amaretto Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Chocolate Orange Pot Selector (79g)
  • 1 x Dizzy Praline 70% Selector (70g)
  • 2 x Hotel Chocolat-branded sliding drawer boxes

Auto-Delivery collection contains:
  • 1 x Mojito Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Fudge Sundae Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Eton Mess Selector (73g)
  • 1 x Blackcurrant Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Caramel Bunny Selector (68g)
  • 1 x Gianduja Raspberry Bunny Selector (68g)
  • 1 x Oranges and Lemons Bunny Selector (68g)
  • 1 x Rocky Road Selector (100g)
  • 1 x Fruit and Nut Slab - Dark (100g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel Brownie Selector (80g)
  • 1 x Billionaireā€™s Shortbread Selector (77g)
  • 1 x Pink Champagne Truffle Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Triple Praline Drop (80g)
  • 1 x Gin Truffles Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Salted Espresso Martini Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Pannacotta Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel 70% Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Pistachio Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Chocolate Orange Pot Selector (79g)
  • 1 x Dizzy Praline 70% Selector (70g)

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

I wouldn`t thank anybody for a box of fancy chocs, especially booze filled ones yuk. I like cheap n cheerful Galaxy, Maltesers, Cadbury buttons and the inner child of me just loves Smarties. I quite like mint creams (dark chocolate) and I love chocolate coated brazil nuts but my teeth don`t so I rarely buy them. The first date I ever had with Mr V he brought along the biggest bar of Cadbury he could find because it was just before Christmas and I thought here`s a man who doesn`t try to impress with posh chocs but keeps his feet firmly planted in his working class roots !
You canā€™t beat Cadburys dairy milk

JF has just utter the words "Hunker" and "Hot chocolate" in the same sentence during the Cozee Home tsv presentation - FGS stop it!!!
....and they know what they can do with their "Ā£80 quid's worth" of rock hard goo filled chocolates" - Yes Claire Kelly, I'd rather have a bar of Cadbury's dairy milk any day of the week!

Not worth Ā£80.00 pounds in the first place.
Itā€™s chocolate šŸ« and for gods sake wear something different šŸ¤£
Come on ā€¦itā€™s her telly dress! Surely sheā€™s in a white coat and chefs hat (like the Lindt ad!) on work days in the chocolate factory šŸ¤£

42p a chocolate, if you include the P&P. šŸ˜³ Too expensive, in my opinion, for chocolate that isnā€™t that special.There are other brands on the market that are nicer and better value.

I donā€™t like Hotel Chocolat but I hope that the chocolatiers wear hair nets in the factory because the girl who is on the HC shows doesnā€™t.

I can see a new ā€œflavourā€ being produced if they donā€™t ā€¦ā€¦ ā€œles cheveux au chocolatā€œ šŸ¤¢

Latest posts

Back