Hotel Chocolat TSV 1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 365
  • Hotel Chocolat TSV 2.jpg
    Hotel Chocolat TSV 2.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 356
  • Hotel Chocolat TSV 3.jpg
    Hotel Chocolat TSV 3.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 362
Can the Hotel Chocolat woman be moved to her own QVC fashion double edition extravaganza- two frocks in two hours on a loop with attitude…

I can't do dark chocolate since having bleeding ulcers. Gives me really awful acid reflux. I do like their rose and violet creams, but once in a blue moon purchase for me.

I have my proper Turkish Delight in for Xmas. Buy from a shop which stocks Turkish products, rugs etc. So orange, rose and mango. I once bought raspberry flavour and it was gorgeous but never been able to find it since.

Our local shopping centre has a Hotel Chocolat and there is also going to be a Lindt shop opening soon.
I am not much of a chocolate lover and find Lindt much too sickly.

And I thought I was the only one who prefers “high street” chocolate to the posh (expensive) brands. I’m very gratified to learn that Cadbury’s is acceptable 🍫 😘

I wouldn`t thank anybody for a box of fancy chocs, especially booze filled ones yuk. I like cheap n cheerful Galaxy, Maltesers, Cadbury buttons and the inner child of me just loves Smarties. I quite like mint creams (dark chocolate) and I love chocolate coated brazil nuts but my teeth don`t so I rarely buy them. The first date I ever had with Mr V he brought along the biggest bar of Cadbury he could find because it was just before Christmas and I thought here`s a man who doesn`t try to impress with posh chocs but keeps his feet firmly planted in his working class roots !

I’m not really into chocolate just the odd dark chocolate but Mr L could eat chocolate for breakfast and will eat the most expensive and enjoy it but ends it all by saying that Cadbury dairy milk is best of all.

I always buy small bars and bags of sweets for the kids coming around for Halloween but last night was terribly wet and windy so they didn’t venture out so I have loads left. I tried a Milky Way last night and it was sooo sweet I nearly boked. All are going into work tomorrow and they will be guzzled by lunch time!

A friend I visit always has a bowl on the table with Quality Street and Roses in it. She is always telling me to help myself. So I pick 3 or 4 and am happy to the next week. I do when in Sainsbury's sometimes think do I want a bar of chocolate. The answer is usually, no. I like Jelly Babies and do buy a bag every few weeks, I have a bag at the moment in the kitchen, bought last week. I was shocked at the price of Jelly Babies in the local Co. Op £1.80!!!!! M&S Jelly Babies are really nice, but they started a few months back at £1.05 and are now £1.35, but still cheaper than the Co_Op.

Latest posts

Back