How I found this forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wean me off QVC

Registered Shopper
Feeling brave after my first post, I was wondering how members discovered this site. My story as a QVC addict since the mid '90's is as follows.......... Sitting on my sofa one night with QVC on in the background when I realised something was getting on my nerves... Turned out to be a guest presenter (can't recall who or what they were flogging) and becoming increasingly annoyed by them I wondered if anyone 'out there' felt the same! A quick search on google revealed they most certainly did and I thus have added the forum addiction to my QVC one. Thanks to other members I have managed to avoid buying items I was so nearly seduced by, find things cheaper elsewhere and enjoy the fact that other people find it as entertaining, compulsive yet repulsive as me!!!

Julian Ballantyne mentioned it, back in the day when free speech was allowed on QVC :0)

Welcome and have fun.
I found the forum by chance when i was googling a product I'd seen on Q.

I found it by chance too when I was looking for details of an upcoming tsv. Very glad I did as it's always entertaining.

Mt addictions is noit too bad, I rarely send too much but I get caught up with Easy Pays and swayed inot buying things I have no need of. MY agrophobia makes returns a nightmare and so I have too be more dicerning in what I order next year, for sure.

My hubby told me about it a few years ago, I nosied in & out a bit, I joined last year but forgot my password etc & just read without posting, then wanted to join in so recovered my password a while back & love posting & joining in. Glad I did, Everyones lovely :)

[B said:
[/B]Latchi;633786]My hubby told me about it a few years ago, I nosied in & out a bit, I joined last year but forgot my password etc & just read without posting, then wanted to join in so recovered my password a while back & love posting & joining in. Glad I did, Everyones lovely :)

I'm not - I'm horrid. :wink:

Welcome and have fun.
I found the forum by chance when i was googling a product I'd seen on Q.

Me too.

Welcome WeanMeOffQVC - I too was a lurker for quite a while before I plucked up courage to post. This is a great bunch of people who also have me in tears sometimes. It's great to see new members as Graham needs all the support he can get.

I can't remember how I found this forum ............ but I'm very glad that I did. :happy:

I recall it was something that Charlie mentioned about Tanzanite and forums which googled me to here way back in 2006 I think.

Googling something or other and forum came up. Didn't have a clue what it was so lurked for a while sussing things out, found posts hilarious and sad and thought provoking and then found Battersea Life. Hooked ever since?

Latest posts

Back