I thought Craig was a nice person

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I saw remarks Craig made on Twitter and his FB page to the effect that he wished Steven could present the Yankee Candle shows every time and that he wished the shows could be two hours long. Even if Craig fancies the pants off Steven in my opinion this is not at all professional and not nice at all to Rosa. Many many people, myself included prefer to see Rosa presenting.

I read that tweet and he was responding to someone else suggesting it and it included Rosa too, it wasn't singling Steven out.

Was Craig waxing lyrical over Mr long hair? I don't mind Steven but Craig often gets on my wick! Rosa looks like a charlady!

We've got Craig & Coral cooing over Links of London pieces now, personally I can't see the value in this stuff & I find the combination of these 2 nauseating.( miserable old woman signing off now)

Maybe Craig does fancy Steven. Maybe he wants to get up to some "Yankee hankee-pankee?" What a thought! Hahahahaha!

I saw remarks Craig made on Twitter and his FB page to the effect that he wished Steven could present the Yankee Candle shows every time and that he wished the shows could be two hours long. Even if Craig fancies the pants off Steven in my opinion this is not at all professional and not nice at all to Rosa. Many many people, myself included prefer to see Rosa presenting.

I prefer Rosa too, in fact she's one of my favourite QVC guests. Seems to know her stuff and clearly loves what she sells which helps.

I find it hard to get excited over those candles and their "realistic" fragrances, most of which are as "realistic" as Harpic toilet cleaner.

The last TSV someone on the QVC Facebook page was devastated it wasn't Steven presenting the TSV instead of Rosa. A number of replies basically told her to get out in the fresh air more who was presenting a TSV was not devastating. Oh and they preferred Rosa.

I thought steven/stephen was 'married', and I had no idea Craig was gay, I also thought of him like Miehal (sp) and Julian Ballyntyne (sp) as metro-sexual career people. Meaning that they were never going to get married themselves, thus lived to work as it were. Just shows how wrong you can be, I know he was effeminate but not to that extent (my 'gay-radar' was severely on the wrong course there, wonder if I can return it under the 30 day money back guarantee?)

The last TSV someone on the QVC Facebook page was devastated it wasn't Steven presenting the TSV instead of Rosa. A number of replies basically told her to get out in the fresh air more who was presenting a TSV was not devastating. Oh and they preferred Rosa.

OMG!! Do these facebookers not have a life. I like QVC too but come on, they should get out in the real world more! Ridiculous stuff :mysmilie_8:

I remember when Facebook first came into 'being'. I was contacted a few times by mates wanting to be my 'Facebook Friends' - my reply was "what the hell for, you can pick up the phone " and " is it going to enhance my life in any way ? " I didn't subscribe, have never 'gone on it', and from what I gather from real friends, they've used it for sharing photos and life updates of family and friends. So, do I want to view umpteen selfies, holiday snaps, or the latest grandchild, or fabulous meal, er no, and I'm so not interested in who went shopping/latest tattoo/great niece has had a baby. And I seem to have survived this phenomena totally unscathed !!! Don't get me started on the Twits who Twitter.

I remember when Facebook first came into 'being'. I was contacted a few times by mates wanting to be my 'Facebook Friends' - my reply was "what the hell for, you can pick up the phone " and " is it going to enhance my life in any way ? " I didn't subscribe, have never 'gone on it', and from what I gather from real friends, they've used it for sharing photos and life updates of family and friends. So, do I want to view umpteen selfies, holiday snaps, or the latest grandchild, or fabulous meal, er no, and I'm so not interested in who went shopping/latest tattoo/great niece has had a baby. And I seem to have survived this phenomena totally unscathed !!! Don't get me started on the Twits who Twitter.

It has it's uses, you may find your forever best friends. Errrrr no thanks! Guess I'm just happy with my circle of lovely friends. I know some who use it for contacting their family and friends abroad and this must be good! I joined it years ago and didn't get it, never will but each to their own :mysmilie_43:

.......contacting their family and friends abroad and this must be good......

He! he! yep, far enough away not to be a problem !!!

I use FB to keep up with my nieces and nephew, all in their 20's and FAR too busy to actually pick up the phone to their aunty. I know that at 60 I'm nearly old enough to be their granny !
Anyway I like seeing the photos they post and I sometimes add a cheeky comment. At that level it's harmless, a big of fun.

I've seen Craig go 'all girly' with male guests before and I cringe. Fair enough once off-air but not while he's working, I find it very distracting.

I can't stand his perma-grin, reminds me of Zebedee. His continuous and ridiculous hand gestures remind me of the windmill in Camberwick Green.

I had to speak to groups of clients in my job, luckily my employers had the sense to send me on a public speaking course. Exaggerated hand gestures are one of the biggest No No's when talking to an audience.

I've always considered if people wanted me to know about their life they would have the manners to contact me directly, if not then I reckon we aren't close enough to bother. Just me being old fashioned as I don't approve of personal details for all and sundry to see, in particular children, to such an extent I think it should be a crime to plaster children and their details on social media.

Latest posts

Back