Ideal World's Beauty Awards 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've thoroughly enjoyed this event so far!

I've bought a Polti Steam Iron to uncrease my face.

I've bought some Jerome Alexander to artex my ceiling with.

I've bought some cut price Emilia Slimming Pants for the Kirk's Folly Fairies at the bottom of my ladygarden.

I've bought the vibrapower for a cheap thrill.

I've bought a Karcher to do microdermabrasion on my face.

All I need now is an Itsacrap to wear while I do all these beauty treatments and home improvements....

(PS - some, none or all of the above might be true - I'd plump for none)...

I've bought some cut price Emilia Slimming Pants for the Kirk's Folly Fairies at the bottom of my ladygarden.

All I need now is an Itsacrap to wear while I do all these beauty treatments and home improvements....

As long as you keep your "Tinkerbell" tucked away out of sight... :thinking:

So you've well and truly secured your beautiful bunch of 'hand tied' flowers :up:

So you've well and truly secured your beautiful bunch of 'hand tied' flowers :up:

Wi' knobs on. I'm going to wait indoors for the next seven years for them to arrive and spend countless fruitless hours on the phone to their customer service when they don't turn up. I can't wait - so 'cited :giggle:

Another contender in the IW Health and Beauty Awards just on now - Shana Curries! I think they're nominated in the 'Best Colonic Irrigator' category alongside the Karcher and Polti Steam Cleaner...

Another contender in the IW Health and Beauty Awards just on now - Shana Curries! I think they're nominated in the 'Best Colonic Irrigator' category alongside the Karcher and Polti Steam Cleaner...

Either that or use them to give your face a fantastic chemical peel effect.

I think the checmical in question is similar to sulphuric acid. :confused:

Latest posts

Back