In the Salon with SBC - TSV 27/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do hope it's that one, I like the look of it, and it would be great to try the Calendula. Have still got tons of Arnica from other TSVs so really don't want another one. Fingers crossed that you're right Radiomike:happy:

nope its that best of SBC collection thats on the first page of this thread

Thanks for that SCW, I would have much preferred the other one, but it still might be worth buying this one for the 500 ml of propolis and lavender. I have arnica coming out of my ears and don't like the collagen gel. I really must try and work out how to do the whole e-bay thing!

The TSV is in the new bottles. I think the new bottles look so much nicer and I'm glad they are still simple.

TSV price is £29.98 the picture is still showing the old bottles

sbc.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone remember what was in the last TSV, if this may be a repeat as SCW mentioned in this thread? I use the propolis gel on my face for psoriasis connected with the type of arthritis I have, and it's results over time have been brilliant for me. I have had all manner of concoctions from my GP over the last 6 months and nothing has made a difference like propolis. It is out of stock as a single product on the QVC website at the moment and I'm running a bit low. I can't remember if propolis was in the last TSV so would be grateful if anyone knows the contents.

Hi there. Thanks for that tip. My dad has psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis with that (horrid illness and so sorry if that's what you've got too) so I shall recommend the propolis gel to him. As even hydrocortisone creams no longer help. Take care x

Had to mention this as it's so topical... Basically I used some 'exfoliating hair removal' pad things (little bit like sandpaper! That should have been a warning...!) on my legs. Think qvc used to sell them - called Simply Smooth by Simply beauty? Anyway they did a great job of removing the leg and skin was so smooth. However ten minutes later they were on fire!! Red raw and grazed and in agony. I'm not very well and my immune system isn't good and anyway I ended up with an infection and had to call doc!!

But before all that and just after doing the removal, my Carer suggested that we apply something and I thought of the aloe gel from sbc. Bottle said it is great for burns and so on. Omg! We put it all over my legs and they felt as if they caught on fire! The pain was crazy! Just about the polar opposite of 'soothing'!!! Just as a warning if you have super sensitive skin! X

Well I decided to text Alison 'live' to ask whether the gels really suitable for sensitive skin (and mentioned aloe gel had burned after exfoliation... Really didn't expect her to mention it esp. as it wasn't positive but she did and even used my first name ;) (easily pleased). Didn't address whether sbc gels appropriate BUT did give a little lecture about not exoliating sensitive skin. So I've been told! X

I have sensitive skin too and I never exfoliate. I use micro fibre cloths with my facial cleanser and very rarely use any kind of body scrub. I do use foot scrubs though with no problems. If I exfoliate with an abrasive scrub the top layer of skin is removed leaving the skin below raw and blistering. If I use SBC aloe its on my normal, non-exfoliated skin and its fine.
By the way I was fine using the gatineau exfoliating gommage on the face a while back. It is not a scrub though and works in a different way.

Well I decided to text Alison 'live' to ask whether the gels really suitable for sensitive skin (and mentioned aloe gel had burned after exfoliation... Really didn't expect her to mention it esp. as it wasn't positive but she did and even used my first name ;) (easily pleased). Didn't address whether sbc gels appropriate BUT did give a little lecture about not exoliating sensitive skin. So I've been told! X

LOl Read your post before your question came on air on the repeat. You naughty girl. You have been told :happy:

Maybe the TSV will be delivered in the new style bottles. I've just had a delivery today of an order I placed with QVC a few days ago for a single bottle of Propolis gel as that was all I really needed.I have plenty of the rest of the gels from the first time this was a TSV. What is confusing is that on the website the picture still shows as the old bottle. QVC must love keeping us guessing, or is it that they just can't be bothered to take updated photos?

They've just shown the TSV in new bottles, however, I'm not very clear if this is a second drop of autodelivery, since I wasn't watching from the beginning of the hour.

Ive noticed today some items have old packaging, some have new.

People who buy the old style packaging, are they being fooled, cause in a month or sos time, might those items be sold in Clearance, to totally get shot of all the old style packages, and they can then reintroduce sets, with new packaging, and possibly put up prices.

The TSV and AD, is this also some massive big bulky buy they purchased to get rid of it all, if so will the AD's, just be old crappy stock.

Im a guy, I wouldnt use the products. But would hate to think that female customers, are totally being fobbed of.

Latest posts

Back