In the Salon with SBC - TSV 27/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info SCW but can you tell us how you found this out? I have watched some of the SBC shows today and haven't heard anyone mention this. Maybe QVC should have a rethink and make sure their customers know, because I'm sure some orders of the TSV must be being lost to them if they think they are being fobbed off with essentially old stock.

Thanks for the info SCW but can you tell us how you found this out? I have watched some of the SBC shows today and haven't heard anyone mention this. Maybe QVC should have a rethink and make sure their customers know, because I'm sure some orders of the TSV must be being lost to them if they think they are being fobbed off with essentially old stock.

someone mentioned that SBC confirmed it on their facebook page (got that from the QVC facebook page too)

Auto Delivery option are still showing the old photos actually. Seemed odd during the launch nothing was said about the new bottles during the presentation of the TSV and when the collagen facial cleanser was featured in the new bottles , AY played down the fact they were the new bottles, im guessing Qvc aren't even sure whats going on lol.

Today`s tsv offers nothing for me. OH uses the arnica but I already have plenty of that. I wanted a better offer on the collagen range and even though they have the cleanser and moisturiser in twin packs they still aren`t good value if you shop around.
If I`d ordered 1 litre collagen gel, the duo of the cleanser and duo of the moisturiser it would cost as follow:-
1 litre gel £26 plus £4.95 p and p
Duo of cleansers £19.82 plus £4.95 p and p
Duo of moisturisers £25 plus £3.95 p and p
Grand total £84.67

Order the same from salon skincare the grand total is £70.96. No p and p and even though you`d be ordering the cleansers and moisturisers individually x 2 instead of Q`s supposed special value duos, its still cheaper.

It now seems like it'll be the new bottles that get sent, so I've gone for this. I wouldn't dream of using the gels on my face because of the alcohol, but I find the arnica very helpful elsewhere (and the echinacea, not that it's in this set obviously,) and thought I'd see what the others gels could do. It does seem like a really good price.

This set is still showing at the TSV price on the website (the auto delivery option is any way).

This set is still showing at the TSV price on the website (the auto delivery option is any way).
Thanks amn - I have just ordered this today at the TSV price from yesterday via the auto delivery option. I can always cancel after the first lot is delivered. I missed it yesterday as I was doing a 12 hour shift so am grateful for the heads up that the tsv price was still available. Thanks again.

It worked then I tried it again and its showing as no longer available. Maybe a sudden rush of orders and cancelled auto deliveries alerted them to the error!

It worked then I tried it again and its showing as no longer available. Maybe a sudden rush of orders and cancelled auto deliveries alerted them to the error!

Oh I ordered it about 30mins ago , I was going to wait till 2night glad I didn't now :cool:

Last Christmas when QVC were still trying shift the Elemis TSV they should have just done this; occasionally put the details up on the website at the TSV price, but not draw attention to it and the news would spread on here, Facebook and Twitter and it would have sold out in no time. It's a win win situation: customers think they've sneaked a bargain and QVC shift the stock without appearing desperate!

Last Christmas when QVC were still trying shift the Elemis TSV they should have just done this; occasionally put the details up on the website at the TSV price, but not draw attention to it and the news would spread on here, Facebook and Twitter and it would have sold out in no time. It's a win win situation: customers think they've sneaked a bargain and QVC shift the stock without appearing desperate!

Well Looking at Ebay where people are selling the bottles separate for up to £18 each Im pleased I bought this set yesterday

My SBC arrived this afternoon , Very pleased with it so far , New bottles look great and I love the smell of the Lavender gel. the writing on the bottles are very hard to read so I think that needs looking at it, but for the TSV price, its a great saving from Q for once :star:

Latest posts

Back