Is It Something We Said

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Just had the following email from QVC

Hello stranger...

We've not seen you around as much and we've missed you! While you've been away we've been busy making some changes. Take a look and discover what's new - from big brands and products to gorgeous edits, we've got so much going on!

I know I havent bought alot lately because I havent been well for the last six months but I have bought the odd thing like a duvet set a couple of weeks ago.​

sorry that didnt work. I have bought some stuff from them over the last couple of months but I wasnt well for about six months so I havent needed anything. I thought it was an odd thing to send me

Hello stranger...

We've not seen you around as much and we've missed you! While you've been away we've been busy making some changes. Take a look and discover what's new - from big brands and products to gorgeous edits, we've got so much going on!​

I must be on some kind of mailing list which I must unsubscribe to as I seem to receive emails from them on a daily basis. I haven't bought anything from them since the beginning of August last year, and I intend for it to stay that way. If I remember rightly, the incident that sealed my decision to stop giving them my custom was seeing people's photographs of the kitchen aid hand mixers that were arriving in beaten up and soggy boxes, and how they'd lied about the previous price, and that it was also cheaper than the tsv price if you bought it elsewhere. If they ever change their ways, then I may consider shopping with them again, but I don't see that happening when there are so many people who are prepared to pay their hiked up prices and can live with their preshistoric business model.
Funnily enough I've not received the "Hello Stranger" email - I'd be tempted to reply "Hello even stranger" Please bring your business model into the 21st century and stop fleecing your customers!

I must be on some kind of mailing list which I must unsubscribe to as I seem to receive emails from them on a daily basis. I haven't bought anything from them since the beginning of August last year, and I intend for it to stay that way. If I remember rightly, the incident that sealed my decision to stop giving them my custom was seeing people's photographs of the kitchen aid hand mixers that were arriving in beaten up and soggy boxes, and how they'd lied about the previous price, and that it was also cheaper than the tsv price if you bought it elsewhere. If they ever change their ways, then I may consider shopping with them again, but I don't see that happening when there are so many people who are prepared to pay their hiked up prices and can live with their preshistoric business model.
Funnily enough I've not received the "Hello Stranger" email - I'd be tempted to reply "Hello even stranger" Please bring your business model into the 21st century and stop fleecing your customers!
I've probably had one but the email would go to an account that I don't use as I was getting loads of not very nice emails . They go into spam but I delete everything without checking them.

I got the "hello stranger" email as well. Not particularly a friendly opening line, smacks of sarcasm. Hey-ho, what else could we expect from QVC? Donna did well with a fiver voucher, sadly none of those in my inbox!

Latest posts

Back