Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rarely watch this channel for more than a few minutes. Though I’d give Troth and the gormless girl’s show for Grandiderite a try. I think that calling it Stories Carved Through Time is very apt. He’s been rabbiting on for 20 minutes while gormless hangs on to every word. Nothing yet up for sale and I’m soooo bored. Is he going to compete with the Iliad and Odyssey sagas as it sure seems like it. 😴😴😴😴💤💤💤.

I rarely watch this channel for more than a few minutes. Though I’d give Troth and the gormless girl’s show for Grandiderite a try. I think that calling it Stories Carved Through Time is very apt. He’s been rabbiting on for 20 minutes while gormless hangs on to every word. Nothing yet up for sale and I’m soooo bored. Is he going to compete with the Iliad and Odyssey sagas as it sure seems like it. 😴😴😴😴💤💤💤.
Just popped over to see what's on. Started selling they have. Heard him say, they should never have set those stones in a ring like that. (£149, silver). If they shouldn't why did they? :p Also, Toby said that yesterday about an emerald: take the stones out and put them back in the vault. Those comments are almost as pointless as a blunt pencil.

Dave Troth, Good Friday 2024 at 17:44 "You only cut round brilliant when you have clarity."...erm:
Screenshot_2024-03-29-17-49-58-182.jpeg

(Quite like this pendant actually 🤣🙄)

Oh the Iliad, for sure. Written to crush the spirit of any bright young thing. At least the Odyssey had a bit of excitement and a few cliffhangers but even that ends up being like one of those American comedies/dramas that has just one or two many seasons ("Oh for God's sake, just go home will you. Penelope's stuffed vine leaves are getting cold!")

Speaking of DT, I lodged another complaint against him and his dubious claims again with the ASA today during a presentation. Troff spent ages talking about mutton fat jade and about its high value. When the item finally appeared it was Serpentine. Aka false jade. I have had enough of that chancer.

Speaking of DT, I lodged another complaint against him and his dubious claims again with the ASA today during a presentation. Troff spent ages talking about mutton fat jade and about its high value. When the item finally appeared it was Serpentine. Aka false jade. I have had enough of that chancer.

Well done. I put a complaint in about him selling Serpentine as 'Mountain Jade' too - so hopefully, the more of us that are complaining about the same things will result in some eventual punishment.

'Jay Dite' has given David Harry Jewels a 1 star review and left these comments:

1.JPG

Unfortunately for Dave Troth, he's blocked 'Jay Dite' - but the reviews are still there.

Because he's blocked 'Jay Dite', the reviews will remain visible to everyone else - but Dave Troth won't be able to see them himself because comments become invisible when you block someone on Facebook.

🤣 🤣

I wonder who 'Jay Dite' could be..............

Jess Foley is the worst for that. Yesterday, she was telling people to 'stock up' on £249 gold rings and she'd recommend 'buying as many as you can'.

I have a recommendation for you Jess - f**k off!

Absolutely.
Seriously, I have been known to multi buy, but it's one thing selling cheap and 'suggesting' multi buy, but even with the beloved split pay, why suggest multi on higher costed.

Seriously, I have been known to multi buy, but it's one thing selling cheap and 'suggesting' multi buy, but even with the beloved split pay, why suggest multi on higher costed.

Exactly. Multi-buying candles or make-up items is one thing, but items in their hundreds of pounds?

I don't think she actually realises what she's saying. She repeats the same lines for everything she's selling - so I'm fairly certain that she says a lot of the things that she says on 'auto-pilot'.

"Alls I've got to say is..........."
"Absolutely"
"Get as many as you can"
"Its flying out the front door"
"Good luck to each and every one of you. Well done"
"Multi-buy - I would"
"I've just gotta let you know"
"Wowwwwww" *insert false shock face*

Way out of her depth.......

"Alls I've got to say is..........."
"Absolutely"
"Get as many as you can"
"Its flying out the front door"
"Good luck to each and every one of you. Well done"
"Multi-buy - I would"
"I've just gotta let you know"

Way out of her depth.......
Just because this reminds me of someone I used to know (no, I'm not going to sing). They used to say the same things over and over etc. I said to them, 'you know, you ought to make a record of that. I wouldn't buy it because after a while, it becomes boring'. They stopped repeating that to me once I said that to them.

Just because this reminds me of someone I used to know (no, I'm not going to sing). They used to say the same things over and over etc. I said to them, 'you know, you ought to make a record of that. I wouldn't buy it because after a while, it becomes boring'. They stopped repeating that to me once I said that to them.

haha did we once have the same boss? 🤣

The idiot is at it again right now: "My advice to you is to get as many as you can". £249 Tourmaline ring.

Yeah no worries Jess. I'll just add it to this weeks shopping list:

12 Eggs - £1.89
2 bags of pasta - £1.20
Kitchen rolls - £1.80
6 Tourmaline rings - £1494

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back