Jeff Hayden tonight, after Hattie's show!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like Jeff is producing Hattie's show.

Despite what the schedule says, Hattie is only stating that Gemporia is live until midnight. 🤔

Still not buying though... even from my favourite presenter... so they are going on later tonight?

Still not buying though... even from my favourite presenter... so they are going on later tonight?

Sounds like they'll be going on until 3am with Jeff, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Probably because they've realised most people don't have work during the weekend - so they stay up later.

Pre-recorded shows Monday to Thursday still though.

Yeah, just got that 🥸

I really do need subtitles with Hattie's 50,000mph delivery

50,000mph delivery? So she's slowed down a bit then?

Also sounds like they realised those late shows bought in sales, didn't someone on TJC say their sales had improved now less channels were doing live shows? Or something to that effect. I'm glad though. I like Jeff, but I hope if the good ship Gemporia is going to sink he jumps before she goes under.

I believe that Gemporia will survive. But it may never return to its former glory.
I'm still yet to be convinced that they can survive.

There are still too many problems that deter viewers and customers - and there is one major problem in particular that can't be solved, and that's the presenter line-up.

Until the presenter line-up has a major overhaul, the three amigos are stopped from giving 30 minute lectures, there's a huge reduction in the amount of Jadeite and plated junk, and trust and integrity makes a comeback (lower prices, better quality, making price pledges more accessible again, ensuring certificates of authenticity are actually correct, cutting out the name changing of stones, and stop praying on the vulnerable by insinuating items are worth more than they are and / or 'investment pieces), in my opinion, they'll be doomed because viewers and customers are sick of it.

Thank you for the well summarised troubles that echo with me TheManWithNoName, as always you hit the nail on the head.

Would like to add:

1) the “apparent ignorance “ to previous prices, currently demonstrated by Hattie on air selling the Renaissance Eggs, some of which I like, but put off by her “breaking news with low prices”, no need at all, unless they sell it at a lower price than the premier. (thank goodness it’s not Jess, otherwise we have to observe her permanently unnaturally opened mouth…ehhh, I can inspect her uvula when she does it😅, and no thank you Jess)

2) there is something that I noticed and find inconvenient to say the least. When I sent items back and saw my one off items sold whilst I had not received an email confirming the return and my order history was wiped cleaned appearing void of any evidence of me purchasing the item. It is difficult if you use split pay and overall, in my opinion, should just simply state “item returned”. I have returned items to QVC and my purchase history shows an item as returned and refunded. I would be a great practice fo Gemporia to adopt.

3) the whole Credit business 👩‍💼, it doesn’t show anywhere on the account and we have to rely on calling the customer services to find out what you have and then apply it to the order. The hidden credit appears to be exclusively to Gemporia and it is not convenient or honest. Just allow customers see what the have in credit.

Apologies to everyone, I should have put it in a different thread maybe, but these do bother me a lot.

Last edited:
Poor Jeff!

It appears that he has been lumbered with the jewellery items that were difficult to shift at the “introductory offer prices”, not the secret sale prices we loved 😟. No loads from codes allowed at his secret sale shows as before? So far the usual Secret Sale prices and “Load from Code” practice are not observed. Weird!

Delighted to see Jeff back, he is my favourite presenter! I find it difficult to shake off a feeling that Gemporia management is hedging its bets resulting in a feeling of confusion.

Thank you for the well summarised troubles that echo with me TheManWithNoName, as always you hit the nail on the head.

Would like to add:

1) the “apparent ignorance “ to previous prices, currently demonstrated by Hattie on air selling the Renaissance Eggs, some of which I like, but put off by her “breaking news with low prices”, no need at all, unless they sell it at a lower price than the premier. (thank goodness it’s not Jess, otherwise we have to observe her permanently unnaturally opened mouth…ehhh, I can inspect her uvula when she does it😅, and no thank you Jess)

2) there is something that I noticed and find inconvenient to say the least. When I sent items back and saw my one off items sold whilst I had not received an email confirming the return and my order history was wiped cleaned appearing void of any evidence of me purchasing the item. It is difficult if you use split pay and overall, in my opinion, should just simply state “item returned”. I have returned items to QVC and my purchase history shows an item as returned and refunded. I would be a great practice fo Gemporia to adopt.

3) the whole Credit business 👩‍💼, it doesn’t show anywhere on the account and we have to rely on calling the customer services to find out what you have and then apply it to the order. The hidden credit appears to be exclusively to Gemporia and it is not convenient or honest. Just allow customers see what the have in credit.

Apologies to everyone, I should have put it in a different thread maybe, but these do bother me a lot.
This is soo true.

I am enjoying Jeff's return. Tonight he appears to be wearing one of Joan Collins' Alexis' sexy oil company owner striped see-through blouses from Dynasty.

It suits him. I just hope that it doesn't give Jake "Pie Cemetery" Thompson ideas. Some things should never, ever, be seen.

I am enjoying Jeff's return. Tonight he appears to be wearing one of Joan Collins' Alexis' sexy oil company owner striped see-through blouses from Dynasty.

It suits him. I just hope that it doesn't give Jake "Pie Cemetery" Thompson ideas. Some things should never, ever, be seen.
Don't worry - If Jakes sales pitches are anything to go buy, it would appear that he's not overly keen on transparency.........

Caught a bit on repeat this morning, sadly I’m asleep by 11.00, so unlikely to catch him live. Did notice that one of the hideous jade pendants has come up on his show. Dave was waxing lyrical that they had lost half the stock (54) on screen, while it stated 129 on the repeat show stock. Can’t count how many times this has happened. Good to see Jeff, though.

Would like to add:

I find this a very odd practice they are the only company who do this in my experience. Have they always done this? It seems a little off to me to wipe your wipe your account of goods bought. I'm happy to check in and see what they are selling but as the presenters are the worst ever and the constant jade I'm happy with my decision not buy anymore.

Latest posts

Back