Josie Moran Argan Oil TSV 17/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMault

Registered Shopper
British Beauty Blog has a preview of the Josie Moran TSV. The regular price is said to be £55 so who knows what kind of reduction there will be for a debut TSV. It contains a bottle of the oil, a body scrub, a large and small handcreams, a body butter and some other bits I can't make out.

British Beauty Blog has a preview of the Josie Moran TSV. The regular price is said to be £55 so who knows what kind of reduction there will be for a debut TSV. It contains a bottle of the oil, a body scrub, a large and small handcreams, a body butter and some other bits I can't make out.
Looking forward to this one, I love the Argan oil, body butter, hand cream and the balm that was in a recent set so depending on the price I think this one is for me.

Looking forward to this one, I love the Argan oil, body butter, hand cream and the balm that was in a recent set so depending on the price I think this one is for me.
I bought the try me kit and can honestly say I loved all the products and it was good value for money

I want to like argan oil, I really do, but on my face it just brings me out in the most horrendous spots. I'm still sceptical about its usage on oily skin, despite the claims that it helps to regulate oil.

This is a nice set though for those who like it :happy:

On a trip to Casablanca last year, I bought an HP sauce bottle size of pure cosmetic Argon oil -as opposed to the cooking stuff which is darker, from an olive and oil vendor, price 18 euros.

I use it sparingly every night on my face, and its brilliant. I also use it to keep the frizz at bay on hair ends. Barely used a third, so fantastic value for the unadulterated real McCoy.

Anyone going to Morocco for hols then buy some.

I bought a bottle of Pure Argon Oil (about 120ml) from Amazon it cost less than £13 including P&P. I use it on my face and body but also on dry ends on my hair and I put a drop in my Dove moisturiser and use it on my feet and it's Fab.

Brilliant SCW, thanks for posting. Looking forward to this one as so far I have liked everything from this range I have tried, other than the oil cleanser which was just OK. I use the argan oil every day and love the hand creams and body butters. Lets hope it is a good price!

Really like the look of this one since I'm a big fan of the pure oil. Plus I cannot get enough of a good hand cream!

Call me an old cynic but this, as with other brands starts out saying that their big discovery is the oil and only the oil. An all round multi-tasking super product that is all we need for everything. Then they start widening the range to encompass all the usual range of products we used to use before the super oil replaced them.

Like with EGF Akimbo, all we needed was that 15 ml bottle at £108 and now we have the add-ons eye serum and skin cream.

Depending on price I might get this. I always use Josie Moran's Argan Oil when I get back from going on the sunbeds and I love her whipped body butters, and would love to try the hand cream.

Wonder what price this will be. The wee bottle of oil on Amazon is £69. I'm definately interested in this TSV - haven't tried Argan oil before.

Latest posts

Back